X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Lot of senile grandmothers committing mass shootings.
    Not without guns they aren't.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      If grandma wants to do that, that's her money. Sure, you might see it as inheritance, but you don't get it until she croaks.
      Of course you would think that. It's perfectly ok for grandma to get fleeced by con men.

Then again, you are a Trumper. You don't mind getting fleeced by con men.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Of course you would think that. It's perfectly ok for grandma to get fleeced by con men.

Then again, you are a Trumper. You don't mind getting fleeced by con men.
        Not to mention a consumer of Alex Jones' dick pills and brain elixirs.

Comment

Don't know about the dick pills, but I'd ask for a refund on the brain elixirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Don't know about the dick pills, but I'd ask for a refund on the brain elixirs.
            You should
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Shouldn't you be delivering pizzas, mookie? Fight the power.

Comment

There's a lot of love in this thread. You can just feel it!
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

How did JK do in yesterday's oral arguments??
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    He did a great job blowing Trump from what I hear.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Well it wasnt a kegger with his date rapey friends so probably ok.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Strutted in with a popped collar under his robes, wearing sunglasses indoors, and drinking from a red Solo cup. Gave Thomas a bro-hug and said, "No homo". Standard proceedings then began.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Lot of senile grandmothers committing mass shootings.
                          Yeah because they used to have a law barring them from owning guns lmao. Thanks for proving my original point after arguing against it on the basis of "how rich they are", which has nothing to do with anything.
                          Originally posted by rufus View Post

Then again, you are a Alex Jones supporter. You don't mind getting fleeced by con men.
                          Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Well it wasnt a kegger with his date rapey friends so probably ok.
                            Says who?
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. on Wednesday referred more than a dozen judicial misconduct complaints filed recently against Brett M. Kavanaugh to a federal appeals court in Colorado.

The 15 complaints, related to statements Kavanaugh made during his Senate confirmation hearings, were initially filed with the federal appeals court in Washington, where Kavanaugh served for the last 12 years before his confirmation Saturday to the Supreme Court.

The allegations center on whether Kavanaugh was dishonest and lacked judicial temperament during his Senate testimony, according to people familiar with the matter.

Last month, a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit asked Roberts to refer the complaints to another appeals court for review after determining that they should not be handled by judges who served with Kavanaugh on the D.C. appellate court.
                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.f93a6c32171f

I'd bet eleventy billion dollars that nothing comes of this.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.f93a6c32171f

I'd bet eleventy billion dollars that nothing comes of this.
                                Yeah, because even if the report comes back founded, the remedy is still limited to impeachment.

Comment

Working...
                                X