Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Continue.

12 threads / 6 mos = 24 threads a year = 96 if he makes it to 1/20/21.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: POTUS 45.12: Dan, does it take courage when encountering the covfefe?

Naw, were going to peak when the impeachment/arrest comes
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      A close friend of Donnie is claiming he's seriously considering firing mueller.
      Do it, Donald. Replace him with Jared.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ounsel-mueller

Oops wrong thread
      This would have to be the final straw, right?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        You know the answer:

Comment

He could replace him with Subway Jared and the underwear stains that currently make up the republican caucus in the house won't do a da mn thing. If -- and only if -- a critical mass of House or Senate republicans feel like sitting idly by will cost them an election will they take action. Does anyone really believe differently? Seriously and all kidding aside, does anyone think there is something trump is likely to do, or something that he's already done that we will reasonable proof of, that would lead republicans to move to get him out of the White House? He's dangerously incompetent, pathologically dishonest, and already committed acts that would have gotten Clinton impeached already if she'd have won.

At this point, pray for continued gridlock. With any luck there are enough Americans who are not old white men and will vote sensibly in 2018 (or earlier).

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            You know the answer:

I know. I hate it.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              You know the answer:

Pretty sure that is his Putin dick sucking face

Comment

You've clearly not been paying attention.

Comment

Oh my god. Did anyone see the video of the cabinet praising trump?

My skin hadn't crawled like that in a while.
                  Code:

Comment

Saw it. Schumer's parody of it is epic.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re-posting a previous link about Trump supposedly considering firing Mueller because the comments section makes me weep for my country. http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/12/re...obert-mueller/

It's no wonder Trump was elected. My goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Re-posting a previous link about Trump supposedly considering firing Mueller because the comments section makes me weep for my country. http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/12/re...obert-mueller/

It's no wonder Trump was elected. My goodness.
                        Its my considered opinion that the comments sections of articles on news websites is the single worst thing that has ever happened to the dissemination of news. I encourage everyone to pass the comments by. I refuse to read them. Some years ago a lot of sites went to using facebook or other identifiable ways of trying to shine a light on who comments but by then the cat was already out of the bag. That we live in a "look at me society" is evident by a lot of things, none moreso than who the president is. But when you think about it, there really is no other reason for the comments section. You click on an online article to learn about an event. Why do the comments even need to be there. My primary goal is not to find out what people are thinking about the revelation, for instance, that trump was considering firing Mueller, just that he was and what he or his people said about it. But if there isn't some intensely personal angle now, too many people won't bother I guess. Ridiculous. Sort of like how your local news seems to find a local connection to big national stories, no matter how minor or inconsequential the connection is.

Boycott the comments sections my friends. Move along. Nothing to see there.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          Its my considered opinion that the comments sections of articles on news websites is the single worst thing that has ever happened to the dissemination of news. I encourage everyone to pass the comments by. I refuse to read them. Some years ago a lot of sites went to using facebook or other identifiable ways of trying to shine a light on who comments but by then the cat was already out of the bag. That we live in a "look at me society" is evident by a lot of things, none moreso than who the president is. But when you think about it, there really is no other reason for the comments section. You click on an online article to learn about an event. Why do the comments even need to be there. My primary goal is not to find out what people are thinking about the revelation, for instance, that trump was considering firing Mueller, just that he was and what he or his people said about it. But if there isn't some intensely personal angle now, too many people won't bother I guess. Ridiculous. Sort of like how your local news seems to find a local connection to big national stories, no matter how minor or inconsequential the connection is.

Boycott the comments sections my friends. Move along. Nothing to see there.
                          Reading the Comments section is a good way to see what propaganda is being disseminated to the base, as they mindlessly echo it back. Historians will now always know what the contemporary masses were thinking (well, emoting) about events. "The Emancipation Proclamation is an unconstitutional power grab by N-ggerlover Lincoln and the Deep State. The cucks in the Army of Northern Virginia are deliberately failin' The Cause and will be punished by Gawd!"
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Just sayin'... https://www.infowars.com/julius-caes...sage-to-offer/

Comment

Having already put the all-time record for Pants-On-Fire lies out of reach, Trump is looking to do the same with cringe-worthy moments. All that was missing was the opening prayer: "Oh, come let us adore him, oh come let us adore him, Tru-ump, our (swamp) King."
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X