X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I work with their kids, in their 40s. And their grandkids in their 20s.

There are a lot of spectacularly ignorant, stupid, and angry young people who come out of the toilet homes. Their parents have poisoned them and their bed pan brains have been filled all their lives. They have a complete disassociation from reality. The generational change is very, very slow. Those kids will in turn produce another litter of toilet heads, who will make their own toilet homes, and so on...

I'm sure there is, but younger people collectively aren't as bigoted or easily fooled as the worst generation this country has ever produced.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      I'm sure there is, but younger people collectively aren't as bigoted or easily fooled as the worst generation this country has ever produced.
      I don't think they are as bigoted, that's true. But the GOP gave their parents a hundred cover stories to hide their bigotry which the kids now adopt as actual reasons. So they talk about the violence of immigrants and when you point out that immigrants have far lower rates of violent crime than citizens (of course, since they are terrified of being deported) then the kids stick their fingers in their ears and blat "fake news!" Although less actually hateful the kids seem to be even more gullible when it comes to swallowing the Echo Chamber lies whole. They have zero critical thinking skills and the odds are they were home schooled by parents who specifically wanted to keep them from reading or developing thoughts that would challenge the Old Testament Sex Anxiety God.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Isn't Ben Carson worried this whole thing will cause Yale to retroactively rescind his award for Most Honest Student Ever?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Quite the correlation... https://michaelsavage.com/?p=12711

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Centrist Response. Obama lied too.
            They all lie. So, what's to do?

Again, the Centrist Response.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              They all lie. So, what's to do?

Again, the Centrist Response.
              Just keep asking questions. Over and over.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Quite the correlation... https://michaelsavage.com/?p=12711
                You can't be this dumb, can you?

Or can you?

Violent crime per capita by county:

Here endest the lesson.
                Last edited by Kepler; 02-28-2018, 12:29 PM.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh, he is.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    You can't be this dumb, can you?

Or can you?

Violent crime per capita by county:

Here endest the lesson.
                    I think we've learned that Right Wingers worship dirt.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Listen, *******, the phrase has always been "the only way to limit a bad guy with a gun to nine deaths is a good guy with a gun who then chases him in his car at high speed miles away from the shooting".
                      Must spread rep.

(But also corrected)
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Give them time....
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Usually when lawyers ask questions they already know the answer.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Wow
                                So now Stone is going to prison.

Oh, Dumpy. That cliff is getting closer every day.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X