X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red Light District

Me too.
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

The fix is in! Let the conspiracy theories commence......

Comment

Thought they could get to 4-5 in the preseason but I had BU in the top 4 and didn't have much of an idea what to make of Notre Dame. The Rat Dogs precipitous fall opens up that last home ice spot from what I figured, Maine might as well grab it

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
        43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
        104-47-14 (.669) in that time
        3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Gendron's Radio Show live from Seasons is on the air :http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/maine.portal#

Comment

OK... which 3 of you Maniacs bought up my 3 tickets in like 20 minutes?
            I put them up for sale at the BC Market Place and they were sold in a flash.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Truth be told it was Chris!!!, Darin, and fanboy2010(face paint BC fan).

Yeah, I couldn't figure it out either??? Strange they were the ones in BU jerseys jumping up and down to get on camera.

Comment

Wasnt me. I got my own.
                sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                  Wasnt me. I got my own.
                  Come over and say hi. Section P. I'll be there for warmups.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

where are all the people screaming for Montgomery now? had more talent in Denver than some AHL teams and his team sucks beyone belief, horrible job so far
                    Having Harvard ownership, ton of cash and agents pushing kids to a jr team is a little different than coaching D1.
                    AD was dead on with this selection

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      where are all the people screaming for Montgomery now? had more talent in Denver than some AHL teams and his team sucks beyone belief, horrible job so far
                      Having Harvard ownership, ton of cash and agents pushing kids to a jr team is a little different than coaching D1.
                      AD was dead on with this selection
                      Ur jumping to conclusions....way too early to tell ....lets look back 3 years from now and see what each looks like, though I like what I see so far out of the white headed one. Besides he wont look so angelic after BC puts some hurt on the mainuhs this weekend.
                      sure why not

Comment

Come over and say hi. Section P. I'll be there for warmups.
                        10-4, I have no idea where I'm situated.
                        Last edited by all bear; 01-16-2014, 07:46 AM.
                        sure why not

Comment

Ur jumping to conclusions....way too early to tell ....lets look back 3 years from now and see what each looks like, though I like what I see so far out of the white headed one. Besides he wont look so angelic after BC puts some hurt on the mainuhs this weekend.
                          You are what you are. BC had a nice time playing Maine last time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                            You are what you are. BC had a nice time playing Maine last time.....
                            If you do not think BC will be sky high with revenge in mind, you are indeed clueless. So we get a peek at who deserves the Hobey, Hutton or Johnny, eh? Personally imo if Johhny doesnt or cant produce this weekend, into the dumper with him.
                            Last edited by all bear; 01-16-2014, 08:48 AM.
                            sure why not

Comment

If you do not think BC will be sky high with revenge in mind, you are indeed clueless. So we get a peek at who deserves the Hobey, Hutton or Johnny, eh? Personally imo if Johhny doesnt or cant produce this weekend, into the dumper with him.
                              it will be a tough game for Maine but BC is soft, just like they were last year. let them run around and pass 80 times and toe drag and life is good. hit them and force them into the dirty areas and they will fold up like they did vs HC and ME first time

Michigan 3 BC 1
                              MN 6 BC 1
                              ME 5 BC 1
                              Brown 3 BC 3
                              U Mass Amherst 2 BC 2

5 bad games and its only mid January

This team is smoke and mirrors. Shut down first line and they collapse

Comment

not that i'm a fan of stacking the top line like york is currently doing, but since it's been put together, no team has been able to shut it down.

didn't realize turning a 5-1 game into a 5-4 game was the definition of "folding". more great logic from hoky. BC is a top the HE standings and #2 in PWR despite all these alleged "bad" games. 14-4-3 but i guess hoky was expecting them to be 21-0.

throw it out there, hoky. give me a score prediction for saturday night. shaping up to be a pretty good game as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X