Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Anyone going to watch the draft tonight??
    I have it on in the background.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I will follow along on-and-off, but I can't watch (no cable here).

Comment

I don't care how many times I see it, seeing Bettman get booed is funny.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Herr Bettman thanking the booing crowd for their "energetic welcome".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            The one good thing about the Rogers deal is we herein the US get the TSN crew for the draft.
            plus Pierre
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              plus Pierre
              Loving the lack of Pierre on the radio broadcast.

Comment

Not a bad trade by MTL.

Comment

So lets say some of these kids who are scheduled to show up on a campus this fall are picked as a number 1. Do they actually come to school or are they going to be on an NHL squad in the fall?
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                    So lets say some of these kids who are scheduled to show up on a campus this fall are picked as a number 1. Do they actually come to school or are they going to be on an NHL squad in the fall?
                    They still go to school. For example Boeser from UND was picked in the first round last year by Vancouver. Played for UND last season and will again this coming season.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                      We have no idea. Chowolski is committed to SCSU, and he's projected to go late in round 1, 27th was the last I'd seen. A number of former 1st round picks played in the WCHA of Old, so it's not like this would be a completely new concept.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Anyone going to watch the draft tonight??
                        Sharks 1st pick is 60th, so no.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

How much were the tickets to go watch? I think it would be fun to go to this. Where is it next year?

Comment

4 American players drafted so far through 13 picks.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              We have no idea. Chowolski is committed to SCSU, and he's projected to go late in round 1, 27th was the last I'd seen. A number of former 1st round picks played in the WCHA of Old, so it's not like this would be a completely new concept.
                              I believe it is less likely for a player going in first round to opt out of his commitment to whatever school he was going to. These are young kids who need to develop before going pro.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I'm sure BU will be happy with the ticket sales bump from the Bruins drafting McAvoy...
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X