Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

So the VA was secretly privatized months ago, and we're just finding out about it now?

Surely a man of Trump's good standing wouldn't allow the proud American veterans be harmed like this, could he?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

It may have been brought up at another table in cafe, but what do fellow libs think of the #walkaway message/movement.

Comment

What is it?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          What is it?
          From what I can tell, it's a former NYC lib advocating Trumpish philosophy (whatever that is). Short on time right now and I'm link-challenged, but I'll try when I get time.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            From what I can tell, it's a former NYC lib advocating Trumpish philosophy (whatever that is). Short on time right now and I'm link-challenged, but I'll try when I get time.
            It's a Russian bot campaign. They're using stock photos.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              So the VA was secretly privatized months ago, and we're just finding out about it now?

Surely a man of Trump's good standing wouldn't allow the proud American veterans be harmed like this, could he?
              How is it harming them? Privatizing government functions is the Repubs main priority. This is what they're working for.

Heaven forbid that there's a good or service out there and people aren't making money off it.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                You mean, he might tell a lie without knowing it was a lie?
                He is at times ... < ahem > ... reality challenged.

Then again, if someone tells you that Abe Lincoln invented the internet and you believe it and repeat it, did you lie? Does being ignorant make you a liar in that case? <-- There's Trump's vulnerability: his ignorance, compounded by a lack of inquisitiveness.
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 08-09-2018, 10:10 AM.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  I wonder what it would be like if the country were lead by an average, honest-to-Parise seventh grader.
                  The seventh-grader would fix your error.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    It's a Russian bot campaign. They're using stock photos.
                    Brandon Straka looked pretty alive and human, un-bot-ish, when I saw him interviewed on television.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/walk-a...y_2600555.html

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Brandon Straka looked pretty alive and human, un-bot-ish, when I saw him interviewed on television.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/walk-a...y_2600555.html
                      Also seems to be a person easily swayed and influenced.

Comment

He is at times ... < ahem > ... reality challenged.

Then again, if someone tells you that Abe Lincoln invented the internet and you believe it and repeat it, did you lie? Does being ignorant make you a liar in that case? <-- There's Trump's vulnerability: his ignorance, compounded by a lack of inquisitiveness.
                        Sure. But by allowing 'reality challenged' to be relevant in court, anyone's testimony can be totally worthless. Combine that with Trump's integrity (i.e., in all probability willingness to lie under oath if he didn't think he'd be caught), you'd have to perjury him for any reality on which he misled where he was proven to be involved.

The Donald is evidently at 2291 falsehoods.

http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          ... on which he misled where he was proven to be involved.
                          Isn't that phrase the definition of a lie? Knows truth (involved) and yet misled. I don't see that as the same as being misled and repeating it.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The seventh-grader would fix your error.
                            At least a Nodak caught it.

Comment

Isn't that phrase the definition of a lie? Knows truth (involved) and yet misled. I don't see that as the same as being misled and repeating it.
                              Its not the same. No court would convict one for something they didn't know. The courts have dealt with the 'reality challenged' for centuries. They can figure out what's reality and what's not.

Per Gallup, 20% of Americans were against the Iraq invasion in Mar 2003. My informal poll says about half of Americans believe they were always against the war.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

So Rudy admits that Red Don did tell Comey to "see if he could take it easy on Flynn", if he could "let this one go". This after months and months of Red Don attacking Comey, saying that Comey is a liar, and Trump never said the things that Comey says he did.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...lynn-questions

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Thursday that he believed President Donald Trump would perjure himself in a sit-down interview with special counsel Robert Mueller, and said that was the reason he was against such an interview.
                                Mueller, Giuliani told Fox News’ Sean Hannity, “knows the answers to every question that he wants to ask.”
                                “He’s going to ask him, ‘Did you tell Comey to go easy on Flynn?’ The President is going to say ‘No I didn’t.’”

In other words, Red Don is going to lie.
                                Last edited by rufus; 08-09-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X