X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

NY Times reporting "under pressure".

Andrew McCabe Steps Down as F.B.I. Deputy Director Under Pressure
    WASHINGTON — Andrew G. McCabe abruptly stepped down on Monday as the F.B.I.’s deputy director after months of withering criticism from President Trump, telling friends he felt pressure from head of the bureau to leave, according to two people close to Mr. McCabe.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/29/u...imes&smtyp=cur

A New York Times report, which includes details that haven’t been independently confirmed by NBC News, added that as recently as last week, McCabe had told people he hoped to stay at his post until March. His sudden departure, the article added, was the result of “pressure” from FBI Director Christopher Wray, who was chosen by Trump.
    Forced OUT. FORCED OUT FORCED OUT FORCED OUT FORCED OUT.
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-29-2018, 03:42 PM.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So back in December NPR, and WaPo, and NYT put out "fake news" about McCabe planning to depart in January and burn vacation to get to March.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Ummm...okay

https://politicalwire.com/2018/01/29...mey-ride-home/

"The day after President Trump fired James Comey, he became so furious watching television footage of the ousted FBI director boarding a government-funded plane from Los Angeles back to Washington, D.C. that he called the bureau’s acting director, Andrew McCabe, to vent,” NBC News reports.

“Trump demanded to know why Comey was allowed to fly on an FBI plane after he had been fired… McCabe told the president he hadn’t been asked to authorize Comey’s flight, but if anyone had asked, he would have approved it.”

“The president was silent for a moment and then turned on McCabe, suggesting he ask his wife how it feels to be a loser — an apparent reference to a failed campaign for state office in Virginia that McCabe’s wife made in 2015.”

He's your hero, knucks.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Ummm...okay

https://politicalwire.com/2018/01/29...mey-ride-home/

"The day after President Trump fired James Comey, he became so furious watching television footage of the ousted FBI director boarding a government-funded plane from Los Angeles back to Washington, D.C. that he called the bureau’s acting director, Andrew McCabe, to vent,” NBC News reports.

“Trump demanded to know why Comey was allowed to fly on an FBI plane after he had been fired… McCabe told the president he hadn’t been asked to authorize Comey’s flight, but if anyone had asked, he would have approved it.”

“The president was silent for a moment and then turned on McCabe, suggesting he ask his wife how it feels to be a loser — an apparent reference to a failed campaign for state office in Virginia that McCabe’s wife made in 2015.”

He's your hero, knucks.
          He is their hero. I read an op-ed a day about how much they love him. He's draining the swamp. He got them Gorsuch. He cut taxes. He doesn't take **** from anybody. He goes after the media with a vengeance. It's a love fest. And when he gets reelected it will be even more of a love fest.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            He is their hero. I read an op-ed a day about how much they love him. He's draining the swamp. He got them Gorsuch. He cut taxes. He doesn't take **** from anybody. He goes after the media with a vengeance. It's a love fest. And when he gets reelected it will be even more of a love fest.
            Chump has 3 issues with equaling the narrow victory he pulled off in 2016.

1) Its highly unlikely Bernie voters vote FOR him a 2nd time. That's rumored to be a couple of million people. They may stay home of course but I don't think he's winning their vote again regardless of whether or not Sanders is the 2020 nominee.

2) If there's actually 1 or 2% of the GOP population with any semblance of honor and love of country. That would be about a million voters and while there's very little buyers regret out of Trump voters there may be a few.

3) His aging base passing away since their average age is like 75.

Chump of course will mine some new voters from white supremacists and survivalist loons who normally skip elections but have found their champion in this generation's George Wallace. I shudder to think how many people that actually is but from recent events (Charlottesville for example) I'm sure its more than we'd like to admit.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

1) Its highly unlikely Bernie voters vote FOR him a 2nd time. That's rumored to be a couple of million people. They may stay home of course but I don't think he's winning their vote again regardless of whether or not Sanders is the 2020 nominee.

2) If there's actually 1 or 2% of the GOP population with any semblance of honor and love of country. That would be about a million voters and while there's very little buyers regret out of Trump voters there may be a few.

Chump of course will mine some new voters from white supremacists and survivalist loons who normally skip elections but have found their champion in this generation's George Wallace. I shudder to think how many people that actually is but from recent events (Charlottesville for example) I'm sure its more than we'd like to admit.
              1. They'll probably stay home. Or, a different contingent will stay home. Happens every cycle unless there is a Superstar to fall in love with.

2. That number is a lot less than that. They love him.

3. It's way more than anyone will ever admit. It's massive.

Comment

Let's stop talking about politics for a bit and talk hockey. I'm looking forward to Cornell's games this weekend against RPI and Uniom.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Cover story ... first reported by NPR (and WaPo and NYT) in December 2017.

I can't blame McCabe for burning vacation to play it out to full government pension (and health care) retirement*. I'd want out of that merde-melee too.

*Surprised Scoob hasn't complained about that aspect.
                  No, idjit. That may have been his plan. Maybe he has 4-8 weeks of vacation time due him. But as of Friday, he wasn't planning this, and now today, it's on. After weeks of Trump badgering his boss to fire him, and badgering him in the media.

I'm saying that whatever schedule he was planning his retirement on, now suddenly, that's been moved up. Or, at least that's the story explaining why he was in the job Friday, but now isn't. How many powerful CEO's are forced out of their jobs, only to have the official story being "they chose to step down".
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    So back in December NPR, and WaPo, and NYT put out "fake news" about McCabe planning to depart in January and burn vacation to get to March.
                    Anonymous sources. Funny you question everything, but take whatever the Trump Administration says as the gospel truth.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Bestest people: http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/28/medi...her/index.html

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        The fact that you can't understand that stories change over time shouldn't surprise me but it does. Seriously you aren't as clever as you think you are.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

MSNBC reporting that he was forced out as well.

Comment

They were probably just discussing adoptions: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...orruption-case

LONDON—The Moscow operation behind the now-infamous Russian-Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 included a direct attempt to enlist a foreign country’s law-enforcement official as a virtual double-agent, according to a court case in Switzerland.

One of Switzerland’s top investigators has been fired after allegations of bribery, violating secrecy laws, and “unauthorized clandestine behavior” in meeting with the very same Russian actors linked to the Trump Tower encounter.

Details of the explosive case have been published by investigative reporters for the Tribune de Genève and Tages-Anzeiger newspapers in Switzerland. The officer, identified only as Victor K., traveled to Moscow—against the expressed wishes of his superiors—where he spoke to Natalia Veselnitskaya, the lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner at Trump Tower.

KDR

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a1bdb2035d05

The administration will not implement sanctions mandated by Congress last year. The ones that passed the House 419-3 and the Senate 98-2.

KDR

Comment

..... are these 3 of the countless holdovers rover had from oct 2016 as to why and how the dems were going to sweep everything and bury the gop for good
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X