Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Trump is an idiot.

Oh, and this came down today.

White House staffers and guests will longer be able to use personal cellphones in the West Wing, the Trump administration said Thursday.
    Good luck with that.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      You've missed the train, Scooby. They're off the collusion because they got nowhere, and now onto trying to invoke the 25th by claiming he's mentally unstable.
      No they arent Snowflake...

Oh wait Alex told you...and that guy would never lead you astray right Jade Helm?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It happened. You just expected it to be something different.
        Wrong snowflake you did. We werent the ones talking about it bringing about a coup with death camps...that was you or one of your fraudy personalities. I think it was the one that supposedly has a gf
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You've missed the train, Scooby. They're off the collusion because they got nowhere, and now onto trying to invoke the 25th by claiming he's mentally unstable.
          Alex is an idiot. Just like Trump. I've missed nothing. Collusion was never on the table to begin with cause it's not a crime. Even though it happened and crimes happened.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Trump is an idiot.

Good luck with that.
            Seems perfectly reasonable and pretty easily enforceable. Personal cell phones aren't allowed at my work at all, and Govt issued ones get locked up before entering certain areas. Nothing weird about that at all...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Trump is an idiot.

Good luck with that.
              good luck?

mookie can't use his personal cell phone when he is on the trading floor at the home office. like as in you think this isn't common?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Serious question - why would anyone be allowed to use an unsecured line in the White House to begin with, even before Dump was sworn in?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Serious question - why would anyone be allowed to use an unsecured line in the White House to begin with, even before Dump was sworn in?
                  Family stuff - kid broke his leg, that type of stuff. Maybe. Other than that, I couldn't fathom a reason.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Florida gov doesn’t want Florida to be included in the newly expanded offshore drilling.
                    He’s yours, you own the orange POS. Enjoy the sight of the oil rigs from your beaches

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Family stuff - kid broke his leg, that type of stuff. Maybe. Other than that, I couldn't fathom a reason.
                      That's what I was thinking but I guess I'm wrong. If they want to lock it down so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Florida gov doesn’t want Florida to be included in the newly expanded offshore drilling.
                        He’s yours, you own the orange POS. Enjoy the sight of the oil rigs from your beaches
                        Too bad. Drill, baby, drill.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          good luck?

mookie can't use his personal cell phone when he is on the trading floor at the home office. like as in you think this isn't common?
                          I can use my personal cell phone in the office all the time. My company has blocked access to personal email sites so I use my phone to check my personal email.

Comment

Trump's lawyers are now trying to stop publication of Wolff's book...and force him to apologize to Trump.

His lawyers are not good.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Trump's lawyers are now trying to stop publication of Wolff's book...and force him to apologize to Trump.

His lawyers are not good.
                              And meanwhile pre sales have gone up

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                To be fair this made me literally laugh out loud. With the possible exception of Gerry Ford, name me one president who was not narcissistic.
                                Jimmy Carter doesn't strike me as someone who would fall in love with his own reflection....
                                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
                                X