X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2013-2014 - Red Light District

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    not that i'm a fan of stacking the top line like york is currently doing, but since it's been put together, no team has been able to shut it down.

didn't realize turning a 5-1 game into a 5-4 game was the definition of "folding". more great logic from hoky. BC is a top the HE standings and #2 in PWR despite all these alleged "bad" games. 14-4-3 but i guess hoky was expecting them to be 21-0.

throw it out there, hoky. give me a score prediction for saturday night. shaping up to be a pretty good game as far as i'm concerned.

BC 7 Me 2 Hayes/Gaudreau/Arnold will be associated with 6/7

Top in Hockey East because it is the worst the league has been in 10 years, even more so than last year. this BC team would lose by 3/4 nine out of ten times to any of the past natl champ BC teams
    Last edited by Hokydad; 01-18-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      BC 5 Me 3 Hayes/Gaudreau/Arnold will be associated with 4/5

Top in Hockey East because it is the worst the league has been in 10 years, even more so than last year. this BC team would lose by 3/4 nine out of ten times to any of the past natl champ BC teams
      Im looking for that whiz kid JD's prediction.

I'd go close to hoky/s and say bc 6, me 3
      sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        it will be a tough game for Maine but BC is soft, just like they were last year. let them run around and pass 80 times and toe drag and life is good. hit them and force them into the dirty areas and they will fold up like they did vs HC and ME first time

Michigan 3 BC 1
        MN 6 BC 1
        ME 5 BC 1
        Brown 3 BC 3
        U Mass Amherst 2 BC 2

5 bad games and its only mid January

This team is smoke and mirrors. Shut down first line and they collapse
        Ah hoky you get so dopey when you don't take your meds.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
          it will be a tough game for Maine but BC is soft, just like they were last year. let them run around and pass 80 times and toe drag and life is good. hit them and force them into the dirty areas and they will fold up like they did vs HC and ME first time

Michigan 3 BC 1
          MN 6 BC 1
          ME 5 BC 1

Brown 3 BC 3
          U Mass Amherst 2 BC 2

5 bad games and its only mid January

This team is smoke and mirrors. Shut down first line and they collapse
          This may the most idiotic thing ever written here. A team that is loaded offensively, has 2 legit goalies, is getting solid contribution from its underclassmen, deep on the blue line and has several players from its 2012 title team is "smoke and mirrors"?

Didn't they blast Wisconsin, tie at Mariucci and give PC it's worst beat down of the season, too? You are silly sometimes
          Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

i'm not expecting 5-6 goals from BC. i am expecting a similar game to BC's recent win over Providence though. barring a letdown after tomorrow's game against the arch rival, i'd expect a 4-2 win. something along those lines. truth be told, i still think maine is a bit of an unknown at this point. i don't know exactly what to expect from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
              This may the most idiotic thing ever written here. A team that is loaded offensively, has 2 legit goalies, is getting solid contribution from its underclassmen, deep on the blue line and has several players from its 2012 title team is "smoke and mirrors"?

Didn't they blast Wisconsin, tie at Mariucci and give PC it's worst beat down of the season, too? You are silly sometimes
              The same Wisconsin team that BU hammered the next night

"contributuions came when they were playing with Hayes/Arnold/Gaudreau

Look at the underclassmans production since not being on their lines

Outside penn state blowout, very telling

1 line team

Comment

Im gonna lite up a stogie , crack a beer or a glass of vino, recline and enjoy this ....carry on oh gilded ones..
                sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
                  Im gonna lite up a stogie , crack a beer or a glass of vino, recline and enjoy this ....carry on oh gilded ones..
                  It's noon somewhere! Have a Margarita!
                  bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                  SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                  All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                  A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

I would consider this to be a three-martini discussion. Shaken, not stirred.
                    Go Maine!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      i'm not expecting 5-6 goals from BC..........
                      I agree, not against Ouellette.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        You are what you are. BC had a nice time playing Maine last time.....
                        You are what your record says you are.
                        - Bill Parcells

Comment

• Originally posted by oofakafoo View Post
                          I would consider this to be a three-martini discussion. Shaken, not stirred.
                          You're also the same guy who can't see the Bears finishing in the top 4 of H.E. regular season. I will buy you a nice bottle of Pomerol to wash that down with. :-))

Comment

• The 2 legit goalies must be different than the one I saw in Orono
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              The 2 legit goalies must be different than the one I saw in Orono
                              Sheesh, the guy can't have a bad game?

Comment

Now we got the donut hole in the conversation. This is fabulous. Just fabulous.
                                sure why not

Comment

Working...
                                X