X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    How much did being Jewish hurt Bernie?
    Not at all. The (((Echo Through History))) f-cktards are all in the GOP.

Calling people who didn't like Bernie "anti-semitic" was just the flipside of calling people who didn't like Hillary "sexist."
    Last edited by Kepler; 09-08-2017, 11:12 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      but.... rover guaranteed a dem white wash!!!! the rep party was going to end and blow away.

now this?!?!?!

I vastly underestimated the "cut off your nose to spite your face" whininess amongst the Dems. Proves that I'm a mere mortal after all! As you may recall, Chump got about the same votes Goopers usually get. Its basically the Dems that decided things such as control of the SCOTUS for example didn't matter to them as much as it did to the knuckledraggers.

Regarding Zuckerberg, I would assume a lot of rich guys are looking at Trump and saying "hey, I'm richer than that guy and a lot less insane. ITS MY TURN". Dude's welcome to run and make his case. I for one would keep an open mind in regards to voting for him.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Regarding Zuckerberg, I would assume a lot of rich guys are looking at Trump and saying "hey, I'm richer than that guy and a lot less insane. ITS MY TURN". Dude's welcome to run and make his case. I for one would keep an open mind in regards to voting for him.
        I'm sure every billionaire in the US is thinking, "well, if that f-ckwit can do it..."

Zuckerberg would be wise to watch Coriolanus before entering politics, but his attempts to fake being religious have been amusing enough to let him run.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Oh man The South would have a field day with that! Sadly the Blacks would have an issue with it as well :/
          I can already picture Breitbart going full Stormfront on the bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I'm sure every billionaire in the US is thinking, "well, if that f-ckwit can do it..."

Zuckerberg would be wise to watch Coriolanus before entering politics, but his attempts to fake being religious have been amusing enough to let him run.
            Sometimes you get religion after the kids come along. Just sayin'
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Plus his wife is cute
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                Isn't that Trump too though?

(I'm not advocating for Zuckerberg to run in any way)
                I think with Trump you either love him or hate him for most people, where with Zuckerberg you either think he's okay or mildly dislike him. I think Zuckerberg is similar to LeBron James in wanting to be something he isn't. It seems he would like to be cool/witty/whatever but he's just a nerdy guy who made a lot of money.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

The dummies, maybe, but Z looks like a guy with an answer for everything and he'd long worked out that the Magic Book was just a tool to keep the schlubs quiescent. Everybody on the AP track knows this by 11th grade.

Plus the guy has (one of his few redeeming features) a solid classical education, so he completely understands comparative history. The moment you see the conga line of religions through the ages and their socio-political roots and functions, the Myth Of The Week goes out the window.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Its basically the Dems that decided things such as control of the SCOTUS for example didn't matter to them as much as it did to the knuckledraggers.
                    Isn't Obama somewhat to blame for that as well?

But I agree with you, I remember mentioning something along these lines to my 3rd party voting brother and his response was basically, "oh yeah...".

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                      How much did being Jewish hurt Bernie? The only people that are going to care are the hardcore racists like joe and Wisko that may feign like they'd consider a D, but are never going to under any(and thanks to this past year, we can now put extra emphasis on 'any') circumstance anyway. Even now, people are mostly fine with Jared and Ivanka having a ton of power(or at least in theory they could if they had a little more intelligence).

Plus, he claimed he was an atheist for a long time, until he decided he wanted to be president, and then made a big show of getting positive press for celebrating Christmas because 'religion is very important to him'. In other words, he's a politician.

Don't get me wrong, Zuck is 100% guaranteed to crash and burn in hilarious fashion, but a religion he's too spectrum-y to care about won't be the reason.
                      Bernie was the Primaries...I dont know if you know this but it isnt the Dems that are going to be the one upset with a Jew. Nice try though...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        I think with Trump you either love him or hate him for most people, where with Zuckerberg you either think he's okay or mildly dislike him. I think Zuckerberg is similar to LeBron James in wanting to be something he isn't. It seems he would like to be cool/witty/whatever but he's just a nerdy guy who made a lot of money.
                        Let me guess...the only actual info you have about Zuckerberg is what you saw in The Social Network...cause honestly he never is "trying to be cool".
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Bernie was the Primaries...I dont know if you know this but it isnt the Dems that are going to be the one upset with a Jew. Nice try though...
                          No but unless Dems are gonna try and replicate the gain 2 racist voters from Alabama strategy again this ultimately doesn't matter. Unless independents are mostly anti-semitic or something.

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Folks seem to feel that Hillary got beat embarrassingly and that Obama beat Romney rather embarrassingly. Its important to remember that nearly the same number of people voted (i.e., wanted) Hillary for president as did Obama for president in 2012.
                          I thought dems not showing up was the issue this time around

When you say "nearly" was that the difference between the tighter swing states?
                          Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-08-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

What everyone forgets is the Democrats could get a million more votes next time than Hillary did and still lose. Having more turnout in New York and California does nothing.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well that's nothing new, with the stupid electoral college set up we have it will always come down to those few swing states (some of which I'm beginning to wonder if they're even swing states anymore).

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Plus his wife is cute
                                http://www.pearlevision.com/pv-us/sc...exam/eye-exams
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X