2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiveholio View Post
    Yikes, can anyone else put 2 and 2 together on this? I'm interested in this thread and tried to look at the Oggie post only to find out ya gotta pay$$ to see it the report then it hit me!! I figured either this person is part of the money grab or something else quite sinister. Then I looked at a Penn State post and it hit me, BAM.. The same person posted something on a particular player on the Penn State post and it also happens to be a player at the National Select Camp. 2+2 = Well, I rolled my eyes when I read the Penn State thread because Who says "all ready to commit to Princeton" as a 10th grader? 28+ on ACT is cart before horse if you ask me. I won't even get into the comparison to maybe the best women's college goaltender we have seen in many many years. Anyway my kid is attending the regular 16/17 camp and was wondering about this invite thing everyone is talking about?
    Do they typically bring girls from the U17 camp?
    Pass the puck

Comment

Re: 2018 USA Hockey Development Camps

Originally posted by Fiveholio View Post
      Yikes, can anyone else put 2 and 2 together on this? I'm interested in this thread and tried to look at the Oggie post only to find out ya gotta pay$$ to see it the report then it hit me!! I figured either this person is part of the money grab or something else quite sinister. Then I looked at a Penn State post and it hit me, BAM.. The same person posted something on a particular player on the Penn State post and it also happens to be a player at the National Select Camp. 2+2 = Well, I rolled my eyes when I read the Penn State thread because Who says "all ready to commit to Princeton" as a 10th grader? 28+ on ACT is cart before horse if you ask me. I won't even get into the comparison to maybe the best women's college goaltender we have seen in many many years. Anyway my kid is attending the regular 16/17 camp and was wondering about this invite thing everyone is talking about?

I had this pegged weeks ago. He (under his old name) has been off the grid for a while (year or two?) at the Minnesota Girls forum.

I am unaware of any St Cloud girls being invited to Lake Placid since the National camps changed a couple of years back.

Anyone have a roster of Lake Placid invites yet? Or a link?

Comment

Originally posted by used2lurk View Post
        I had this pegged weeks ago. He (under his old name) has been off the grid for a while (year or two?) at the Minnesota Girls forum.

I am unaware of any St Cloud girls being invited to Lake Placid since the National camps changed a couple of years back.

Anyone have a roster of Lake Placid invites yet? Or a link?
        "He" meaning Zambonidriver? Never gets old reading his comical self centered posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Crankyape View Post
          "He" meaning Zambonidriver? Never gets old reading his comical self centered posts.
          Wrong, nice guess though

Comment

Originally posted by oggie View Post
            Wrong, nice guess though
            You have the same IP address. So it must be the wife?

Comment

Keeping up hope for a post about the roster being published...
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

What is an IP address?
                Pass the puck

Comment

Originally posted by Ahockeydad View Post
                  What is an IP address?
                  IP address
                  noun COMPUTING
                  a unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network.
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Nope warmer though let's put it this way we made a family bet that the haters would come out and CA you cost me a case of beer that I have to pay up. FYI the person who comapred her to Raty was Raty herself.

Comment

Originally posted by oggie View Post
                      Nope warmer though let's put it this way we made a family bet that the haters would come out and CA you cost me a case of beer that I have to pay up. FYI the person who comapred her to Raty was Raty herself.
                      Because the more she pumps your tires the more likely your willing to pay for more training. Silly zamboni!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                        Keeping up hope for a post about the roster being published...
                        Heard that calls were made earlier this week (Monday and Tuesday). Hoping to see that roster SOMETIME sooner than later...

Comment

Originally posted by used2lurk View Post
                          Hoping to see that roster SOMETIME sooner than later...
                          Yes looking forward to that as opposed to asking about somebody's grouping of ones and zeros...

Comment

Invites have gone out for Placid. Rosters should be posted soon.
                            looks like the real roster is now out for that camp. Ape man a bit premature. U-22 and u-18

Comment

Here is the U18 roster for Lake Placid...

https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...nder-18-roster

And the larger roster of all 75 players invited to the national festival for Over-18 and Under-18...

https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...estival-roster

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                                Here is the U18 roster for Lake Placid...

https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...nder-18-roster
                                With 10 recruits making the U18 roster the future sure looks bright for our Minnesota Gophers.
                                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X