This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Thanks to Trump, the phrase "Ugly American" returns to prominence. While the market is soaring, worldwide respect for the U.S. plummets.
    I was thinking when I read "**** hole" countries, that we might as well add ourselves to that list.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      I was thinking when I read "**** hole" countries, that we might as well add ourselves to that list.
      Well, people from Normay don't want to come here.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
        Thanks to Trump, the phrase "Ugly American" returns to prominence. While the market is soaring, worldwide respect for the U.S. plummets.
        It’s all bad news from what I hear, the market is soaring in dollars only because the dollar is tanking around the world. We’ve lost our standing on every front.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
          It’s all bad news from what I hear, the market is soaring in dollars only because the dollar is tanking around the world. We’ve lost our standing on every front.
          But America first, right??
          I’m taking two classes for my masters at the moment. One on ethics and the other on the different health systems around the world. It’s just cringe worthy to study these things and see what we’re doing.

Comment

"This is CNN Tonight, I'm Don Lemon. The President of the United States is racist."
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              "This is CNN Tonight, I'm Don Lemon. The President of the United States is racist."
              International cnn isn’t even using ****

Spelled right out so no ambiguity involved
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                "I'm not calling the PEOPLE from those countries anything, I just think their country is a 'sh*hole.' That's not being racist, it's being honest. That is why they want to come to this great country, because their country is a sh*hole. I made this country great again, and that is why you see a rise in these people wanting to come here. They want to help keep America great and better than the countries they came from."

--D. Trump

[I'm just imagining the spin here]

Edit: mookie: CNN here isn't censoring anything, either.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Don Lemon got it right. He’s just a plain old racist.

It’s not a ****hole country because America is better. It’s a ****hole country because they aren’t white.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

It’s not a ****hole country because America is better. It’s a ****hole country because they aren’t white.
                    It’s because they dig a hole in the back yard and pinch loaves in it.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

But Trump can't say that, so he'll just say that America is better.

I wish Trump would say that, though. Just get it out in the open so even the dumbest people get it.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Rick Wilson telling Trump's version of Kevin Malone "I will gut you like a fish" made the entire show worth while
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

You're just realizing this now? https://twitter.com/charlesbethea/st...63088333983745

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I didn’t think Wilson made appearances off MSNBC. Specifically Larry O’Donnell.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              Don Lemon triggers the broflakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LagxU1Oq0Vw

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Don Lemon triggers the broflakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LagxU1Oq0Vw
                                Even when I don't agree with him, Don Lemon is the shizzle. He presents his point, listens to others, and actually debates, and doesn't shout down. I dig it.

Edit: I should add this, before some certain folks come after me: I agree with him on the above take.

Comment

Working...
                                X