UND 2017-2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND 2017-2018 Season Thread

I was a bit unsure about this year's team but it is evident that there is quite a bit of talent on this squad. It'll be fun to see what lines the coaches come up with for Minnesota. There seems to be a lot of depth which is surprising considering how much this team is dependent on the new crop of freshmen.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
      I actually liked the game. You ****ers are spoiled.
      Much more life tonight. Nice way to go into next weekends series with the Gophers at the Ralph
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

3 of 6 on PP last night! Brings them to 19% for the year. Not great but looking better.
        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Crazy that the team has scored 12 goals in 4 games, with 11 different goal scorers.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            Crazy that the team has scored 12 goals in 4 games, with 11 different goal scorers.
            And that's always a good thing
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
              And that's always a good thing
              And if this team is going t have a lot of success this year they are going to need that depth... we really don't have any single player that can take over a game like we've had in year's past.

Comment

Remember this like it was yesterday
                https://youtu.be/75my9p7eI4c
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  Remember this like it was yesterday
                  https://youtu.be/75my9p7eI4c
                  Ah yes. I believe that spot has been named Wehr's Corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                    Ah yes. I believe that spot has been named Wehr's Corner.
                    Didn't Malone drill him there too the year prior?

It was the following year
                    https://youtu.be/7pN6q83gl7E
                    Last edited by icehawk; 10-17-2017, 07:08 AM.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Too bad we can't get these games on a national broadcast. Even last year, when neither team was threatening to be a top team in the country, the intensity and speed of the two games at Mariucci reminded me a lot of some of the old great games in the WCHA. It was like the difference between going to a regular season game in February and an NCAA game in late March. It just feels different. I'll get to stream it, but it's really something the rest of the country should get to enjoy as well.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Too bad we can't get these games on a national broadcast. Even last year, when neither team was threatening to be a top team in the country, the intensity and speed of the two games at Mariucci reminded me a lot of some of the old great games in the WCHA. It was like the difference between going to a regular season game in February and an NCAA game in late March. It just feels different. I'll get to stream it, but it's really something the rest of the country should get to enjoy as well.
                        Good post and I could not agree more. You want to showcase the sport this is the series to do it. Can't believe someone like NBCSN didn't jump on the opportunity to show at least one of the games. Makes no sense
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Just scored 4 tickets for Saturday nights game at face value. Yes!!!!!!!
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

So what's going on with Faison resigning? Something doesn't seem right. Anyone have any insight?

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                              So what's going on with Faison resigning? Something doesn't seem right. Anyone have any insight?
                              I'm just happy he's gone
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Minnesota returned some tickets from its allotment and they will go on sale 10 a.m. tomorrow. Why doesn't that surprise me? But it's great for UND fans.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X