This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Oh God. I admit it, I would watch, and I have not watched MNF unless Seattle is on it in fifteen years.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      Playoff Chiefs=playoff Caps.
      Playoff Caps = Playoff Nats
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I'll take Tafoya over her.
        ummm, no.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          ummm, no.
          Um, yes.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Playoff Caps = Playoff Nats
            Since winning Super Bowl IV, the Chiefs are 4-16 in the postseason. Ouch.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Thought you weren't allowed to pull, push or otherwise assist a runner?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Well since we're here and all, and I was watching the Chiefs pregame show, let me just say that Suzy Kolber is still freakin' hot. The drunk Joe Namath in me wants to kiss her.
                I'll take Tafoya over her.
                ummm, no.
                Um, yes.
                This is just like the politics threads. Either one or the other. While you two argue it out, I'll go with the compromise, both.
                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                Groucho Marx
                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                Ron White
                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                  This is just like the politics threads. Either one or the other. While you two argue it out, I'll go with the compromise, both.
                  There is that. I'll find a way to not listen the garbage that comes out of Kolber's mouth. Tafoya knows her stuff, is better looking, etc.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Thought you weren't allowed to pull, push or otherwise assist a runner?
                    Push yes, pull no.
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      Push yes, pull no.

Comment

JAX is banning sales of folding tables to any out-of-staters. /BillsMafia

Not. Kidding.

Comment

Al Michaels better be careful with his criticisms of the catch rules and replays.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

NFL replay is worse than college replay because the NFL is so **** anal about what a catch is
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              NFL replay is worse than college replay because the NFL is so **** anal about what a catch is
                              What I don't get is why they have to make it so complicated. A catch should be possession of the ball + two feet (or equivalent) on the ground. No "football move," "surviving the ground," or "completing the catch" required. Yeah, there would be more fumbles, but it would also lead to more consistent decisions.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I am just about to take everything back I've said about the Packers' fans. This video....wow. Bills Mafia is truly nuts. Some stuff has been known, but this....hoo boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW6zdlxoznY

Comment

Working...
                                X