Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Oh Flaggy...
    http://fusion.net/alex-jones-defense...hat-1794370575
    The man who claims the Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre was staged will be in a Texas courtroom over the next two weeks to argue that he is mentally fit to maintain custody of his three kids. To prove this, Jones’ attorneys will say the InfoWars boss and friend of Donald Trump is a fraud.

To be fair, that’s not exactly what the attorneys are arguing. Rather, attorney Randall Wilhite told a judge during a pretrial hearing that Jones is a “performance artist,” according to a report in the Austin-American Statesman, which is covering the lengthy (and expensive) custody dispute.
    Wilhite said using InfoWars to judge Alex Jones would be like evaluating Jack Nicholson based on his interpretation of the Joker in Batman, the Statesman writes.

Duly noted. From this day forward, Jones’ reckless verbal dances with the devil in the pale moonlight are hereby confirmed as works of fiction.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      You mean they're not going with the strategy that since the courtroom flag has gold trim it mean it's a maritime court and thus has no jurisdiction?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Funny, that very same link came through my Facebook page today.

Really, this guy is doing the Rush Limbaugh bit from the 80s and 90s, only doing it as being strictly web-based, and without having to keep some semblance of reality because he's not restricted by radio stations' standards. He probably believe about 70% of what he says, and then just goes that extra bit to tweak some people into watching or reading his stuff. And the gullible people buy into it 100%.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I'm not sure I do. I think I'm just trying to persuade whoever might be listening no matter how futile it might be.
          No one is listening...the ones who care are trying their best to inform but they are still yelling at the wind. Europe is falling apart and a massive recession is coming it doesnt take much to see what is on our horizon.

Meanwhile the best most can muster is the still not believable platitude "we will survive this".
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            No one is listening...the ones who care are trying their best to inform but they are still yelling at the wind. Europe is falling apart and a massive recession is coming it doesnt take much to see what is on our horizon.

Meanwhile the best most can muster is the still not believable platitude "we will survive this".
            I thought I was supposed to be doom and gloom? I can't even compete with that post.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The United States has lost their ****ing minds.

A day after a failed North Korean missile test, U.S. President Donald Trump had a message Monday for the North's ruler: 'Gotta behave." At the same time, Vice President Mike Pence warned at the Korean Demilitarized Zone that America's "era of strategic patience is over."
              https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-patience-over
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The United States has lost their ****ing minds.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-patience-over
                They're making an obvious build up to war. Had it been any other administration, I'd argue that it's a feint, but this administration just wants to shoot some people.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  They're making an obvious build up to war. Had it been any other administration, I'd argue that it's a feint, but this administration just wants to shoot some people.
                  Can't they just let North Korea masturbate? Like they have for as long as I can remember?

Comment

Can't they just let North Korea masturbate? Like they have for as long as I can remember?
                    No, other people have let North Korea do its thing behind the pleasure of its own veil. THESE GUYS are all about charging in, heads full of steam, and getting stuff done. It doesn't matter what that stuff is, they're just going to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Good post. 100% agree. Unfortunately.

If I were a resident of Seoul, I'd be terrified.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Trump administration is going to have ALL of Asia hating the US by the time he's done provoking a shooting war. Remember, according to "Dr" Gorka, "The era of the Pajama Boy is over, and the ALPHA MALES are back." By which they mean the brand of phony, id-like machismo normally associated with this historical species:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          The Trump administration is going to have ALL of Asia hating the US by the time he's done provoking a shooting war. Remember, according to "Dr" Gorka, "The era of the Pajama Boy is over, and the ALPHA MALES are back." By which they mean the brand of phony, id-like machismo normally associated with this historical species:

The advantage of wars used to be they mostly killed young combatants so the species IQ crept slowly upwards. Cannon and then air power pretty much ended that. Now smart people back home are just as likely to get killed as the medal-encrusted yahoos on the front.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 04-17-2017, 02:42 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I thought I was supposed to be doom and gloom? I can't even compete with that post.
                            If the election was this November I would feel better...but even if we avoid war here what are the chances Tiny Hands wont bomb us into oblivion in the next 3 years? If it isnt North Korea it will be someone else...

And once the War starts its over. This country is so flipping stupid the average nimrod in Daterape, Kentucky and Missing Chromosome, North Dakota will be flying flags screaming that the rest of us are treasonous cause we dont want to Nuke Eurasia back to the Stone Age.

The second France elects one of their nutjobs and Merkel is out in Germany the Eurozone fails and...well...we know how that ends up. Trump and Putin will bring us back to the 1950s only this time neither fears actually using Nukes cause neither has the empathy or brain capacity to understand what Nuclear War means. Someone on Trump's staff will remind him Truman dropped two atomic bombs on Japan and he will nuke China just to be the bigger man.

But hey, at least we didnt elect Hillary...she may have made money while saving people's lives over the years and WE CANT HAVE THAT!!! Thanks Republicans and Lazy *** Liberals you screwed us all.

(remember I am Jewish so watching Europe fail and Nationalism rise around the world kinda freaks me out...and not just cause of the Holocaust Centers )
                            Last edited by Handyman; 04-17-2017, 02:41 PM.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Handy is your daddy Scoobs!
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                (remember I am Jewish so watching Europe fail and Nationalism rise around the world kinda freaks me out...and not just cause of the Holocaust Centers )
                                Don't worry, when the US commits mass murder it's

a

colorful

spectacle.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 04-17-2017, 02:50 PM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X