Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.09: How do I hate thee? Let me count the posts.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    "Twizzle, Twazzle, Twozzle, Twighted; time for him to be indicted."
    You da wiz.

Good name for a thoroughbred?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      You da wiz.

Good name for a thoroughbred?
      A little too on the nose. (SFW unless you're in a really strange place.)
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Oh, man, I want to see that.
        Behold.

So much for "the greatest debater of our generation." They're going to be scraping bits of him off that chair for a week.
        Last edited by Kepler; 05-08-2017, 03:57 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Yates just ran over Ted Cruz with a tank.
          Just saw it. Yes she did. Wow.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Haha! The smug look he had when he thought he had her slowing going away as she answered his questions and smacked him down was fun
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

She lost because of all of the above. It's not hard. But, the most important reason she lost is not because of the "deplorables" or calling them "deplorables"...
              I never implied it was so not sure why there's been such much angst over my commentary.

So, just for the record, I am going to continue to call them idiots, morons, dum-dums. Whatever the hell they really are. Cause they're not changing their vote.
              The ones that won't change their votes maybe, but without question a good % of voters were swayed away by the arrogance and lack of attention and it would be foolish to repeat that mistake.
              Last edited by Slap Shot; 05-08-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                I never implied it was so not sure why there's been such much angst over my commentary.

The ones that won't change their votes maybe, but without question a good % of voters were swayed away by the arrogance and lack of attention and it would be foolish to repeat that mistake.
                I disagree.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I disagree.
                  You'd be wrong as was Hillary.

Comment

Behold.

So much for "the greatest debater of our generation." They're going to be scraping bits of him off that chair for a week.
                    https://youtu.be/D93295KpIZw?t=198

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      You'd be wrong as was Hillary.
                      Yeah, there was a huge "changeable" minds voting block. Certainly much larger than the massive amount of voters who stayed home.

Comment

Yates just ran over Ted Cruz with a tank.
                        TPIWWP!!!!

Or details.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Behold.

I suspect Mr Cruz might disagree, but there is definitely something hot about a smart and articulate woman.

Lyin' Ted's dog might oughta hide when his master comes home tonight.

Comment

Behold.

Oh my god. The look on Al Franken and Patrick Leahy's faces at the end of that video is amazing. "You just got your ***** *** slapped so hard it shook the desk."
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/sta...93453012480000

Remember when Sessions asked if Yates should ever countermand an illegal order? Pepperidge Farms remembers
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/sta...93453012480000

Remember when Sessions asked if Yates should ever countermand an illegal order? Pepperidge Farms remembers
                                Pretty obvious he meant if there is a Democrat in the White House. When there is a Republican in the White House it is clearly a different standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X