Norwich 2016-17 Season Thread: ISO first NEHC title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Ill be up there for Homecoming as well with my dad 55' HOF Football and basketball,hope we have a better showing than last yr,would be hard not to
    The CBs who got burned repeatedly by play action in that game are now both sophomores with a full season under their belts, so let's hope so!

Comment

• Re: Norwich 2016-17 Season Thread: ISO first NEHC title

Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
      The CBs who got burned repeatedly by play action in that game are now both sophomores with a full season under their belts, so let's hope so!
      10-4 sounds good to me.

Comment

The fact that it's against Coast Guard by itself guarantees it to be a better experience, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
        Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Nice story about Coach in the New England Hockey Journal online. Free access, just go to site and subscribe. Included as one of top 100 New England hockey personalities.

NU56
          Old Member
          Maybe the Oldest

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            Ill be up there for Homecoming as well with my dad 55' HOF Football and basketball,hope we have a better showing than last yr,would be hard not to
            Hope to see you there and any other Norwich alumni or posters on this board. Please stop by and say hello. I will be riding in a golf cart in the parade with just a few of my other Class of 1956 members. I will be the guy with a large '56 button on my Old Guard cap. I would like to meet some of you guys.

NU56
            Old Member
            Maybe the Oldest

Comment

Originally posted by NU56 View Post
              Hope to see you there and any other Norwich alumni or posters on this board. Please stop by and say hello. I will be riding in a golf cart in the parade with just a few of my other Class of 1956 members. I will be the guy with a large '56 button on my Old Guard cap. I would like to meet some of you guys.
              Ok sounds good, my dad will have his 55 hat on with a gray ponytail out the back and a walking stick with a snake carved on it,and I am sure to have some FDNY stuff on...Looks like great weather for the weekend..Enjoy..

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for you guys tomorrow. I'll be in a grey Norwich football T (or maroon Norwich baseball hoodie) with a maroon and gold NU baseball hat. That's non-distinct, so I'll probably also be with my wife and baby daughter.

In other words, I'll probably find you before you find me.
                Norwich '13

Comment

@WTOP: Snake bites woman inside Va. LongHorn Steakhouse
                  https://wtop.com/virginia/2017/09/sn...rn-steakhouse/ https://***********/WTOP/status/9117...094080/photo/1
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Great time at NU,except the games end.......Local kid from here, Minisink NY is now the starting QB nice to see...

Comment

Yup, great weekend! Sorry for missing you guys, but it was hard enough finding the people I already knew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
                      Norwich '13

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Why is the Oswego student TV station covering things in Virginia?
                        Other than a certain never-to-paid debt, what is this doing here?
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Snake bite is all RIT's fault............and spotsylvania , now that sounds like some fake news

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                            Why is the Oswego student TV station covering things in Virginia?
                            Other than a certain never-to-paid debt, what is this doing here?
                            That's the DC radio station.

And exactly.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The hockey Facebook page posted a new time lapse video of them putting the ice down in Kreitzberg. They do this every year and I enjoy watching it every year, but this is some outstanding stuff: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=164858203316

With that said, the ice is down for 2017-2018. New thread?
                              Norwich '13

Comment

Great video

Comment

Working...
                                X