OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Thats why we live in America,different opinions but Laker fans at heart..........Big western swing this weekend,cant look past Freddy,but Buff st will be waiting for us sat night,but they also have a much improved Cortland team coming in as well.I think the defense has been much better this yr so far and the Offense has come back to life,along with the special teams......as for netminding,will be interesting how it plays out as the season goes,both look good..
    SUNYAC is flexing its muscles this season....having the bulk of games at home next semester will be good for fans and players....and let's not forget the Lady Lakers...they had a helluva weekend...
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      SUNYAC is flexing its muscles this season....having the bulk of games at home next semester will be good for fans and players....and let's not forget the Lady Lakers...they had a helluva weekend...
      yes men and women combined 20-1 not a bad start..

Comment

10-0-0, just like I scripted, big line came to the rescue, second line cleared things up. We get a showdown with Buffalo State, awesome. All week, the question I had is how will Jacobson fair against a good team, tomorrow we will find out. Good luck to the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
          10-0-0, just like I scripted, big line came to the rescue, second line cleared things up. We get a showdown with Buffalo State, awesome. All week, the question I had is how will Jacobson fair against a good team, tomorrow we will find out. Good luck to the team.
          Jacobson was the goalie in the plattsburgh game
          http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Only caught the third period,looked pretty good except the end of the game when the refs seemed to want to even it up?? I will not get started on the reffing....I expect a ****ed of Buff state team to come out like gang busters after the loss to Cort last night,should be a great game tonight, special teams again will be a big factor,lets hope Delaverne is not hot........

Comment

I think what coasttocoast meant was that Platty didnt pepper Jake to much,onyl 18 or 19 sog's,I think he will see more than that tonight vs Buff st,will be good to see how he does,I think he will be up to the task.

Comment

The Plattsburgh game did have a little pressure and excitement around it, but in my opinion, Plattsburgh, was not good that night or this year. 3-3 in conference and 5-4 overall. Plattsburgh is not a "good team" this semester. They were ranked at the time we played them, but only because who they are and what they did last year. Buffalo, before last night, had proven they are a good team now, with, 8-3-1 record and a win over Genesseo. Z faced Genny, and gave up 3 goals in the first 2 periods before we stormed back, Genny was a much tougher test then Platty. That's why I think this will be the first real test of Jacobson tonight.

Comment

Brockport 2 Plattsburgh 0 FINAL. Brockport's first win ever in Plattsburgh.
                  LakerEagleLover

Comment

Wow what happened? Was it a good team catching another good team on a bad day?

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
                    A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                    Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
                    Arizona State Class of 1974
                    ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                    Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

oh well, just didn't have it tonight.
                      10-1 overall
                      8-1 in conference, with the West trip and the North trip complete, I think we would have taken that if offered at the beginning of the Semester. Excellent competition coming up in the Tournaments, will be good test, especially for the goalies.

Comment

Didn't see the game, Bengals caught us napping for the second year. We see them again as the last game on the regular season and presumably the playoffs. Circle it on the schedule.
                        Be glad we are not Platty, Utica Adrian. Tough sledding for these schools.

Comment

Dont think we took the night off,Buff st played their game we took 6 penalties and they scored 3 times.....they only took 3 pens......We did make a few big mistakes in the first defensively,twice our dmen let players behind them,must look behind and make sure you are the last player out of the zone,defensive or neutral...Jake didnt look to sharp,and we were a step off.....Well a few good tournies in the next month with top ten competion,pretty good start at 10-1,but that will leave a bitter taste in the players mouth for the next few weeks or so...Any movement over the semester break?????..............ps. what a save Delaveren made on Herlihy in the third,ESPN top 10 for sure
                          Last edited by bakdraft21; 12-11-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            Dont think we took the night off,Buff st played their game we took 6 penalties and they scored 3 times.....they only took 3 pens......We did make a few big mistakes in the first defensively,twice our dmen let players behind them,must look behind and make sure you are the last player out of the zone,defensive or neutral...Jake didnt look to sharp,and we were a step off.....Well a few good tournies in the next month with top ten competion,pretty good start at 10-1,but that will leave a bitter taste in the players mouth for the next few weeks or so...Any movement over the semester break?????..............ps. what a save Delaveren made on Herlihy in the third,ESPN top 10 for sure
                            gotta love Digby post game -" it was humbling...which is ok every so often as a team and a coaching staff...." I like this team's chances of playing in March...still.
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Rats- no video of Oswego/Williams today??? Only Norwich games will be shown, so we'll only see Oswego tomorrow if both Oswego and Norwich win today. Grrrr...
                              Oswego State 1980 Grad
                              (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                                Rats- no video of Oswego/Williams today??? Only Norwich games will be shown, so we'll only see Oswego tomorrow if both Oswego and Norwich win today. Grrrr...
                                Or if they both lose
                                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Working...
                                X