Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Gowdy is back to what the witness said. Not what the witness did. God forbid that I am ever questioned about everything I ever said with no context, and not questioned at all about what I actually did.
    Well then, I guess Trumpy obstructed the Russian investigation, since he told two separate witnesses, on tape, that he fired Comey to get him off his back about Russia.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Well then, I guess Trumpy obstructed the Russian investigation, since he told two separate witnesses, on tape, that he fired Comey to get him off his back about Russia.
      It is interesting how they only care about what "Democrats" say but they ignore what President Trump says.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        And AGAIN we are back to a Republican and the first question is on Hillary Clinton. Get the **** OVER IT already. What the **** is wrong with you people?
        I liked the clown from Sconnie who said the FBI gave her a "Get Out Jail Free Card" which Strzok denied so the clown then tried making a joke saying "well the American People gave her a 'Get Out of the White House Card'". Then whined about bias...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wow. Republicans are incorrigible. I'm aghast.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They're still going at it.

Comment

Wait, what?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Wait, what?
                Oh, yeah. It's ****ing intense right now. A Republican just obliterated the witness in a speech and the witness was not allowed to respond. Entropy is more organized than this.

Comment

Not a single, "I'm just asking..." comment yet today?

Comment

joe did earlier...other than that no. My guess is the non support supporters are waiting to see what Trump tweets tomorrow and how Faux responds.
                    Last edited by Handyman; 07-12-2018, 06:54 PM.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Waiting to be issued the official talking points.

Comment

Watching this a-hole (Chris Collins?) tell Cuomo when asked repeatedly, "Where is the demonstrated bias" repeat ad nauseum, "the bias speaks for itself" just makes my blood boil. Are you effing kidding me? I can't even...

[edit]

I love their attempts to claim his supposed smug defiance while admitting that he, "made a strong case for himself" still impugns his testimony and that he should have, "risen above" it all. Do these *******s have mirrors? Did they listen to and judge his, "interrogators" with the same fine tooth and comb?
                        Last edited by Slap Shot; 07-12-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Smug defiance is the minimum any of these ***-clowns deserve.

Comment

Strzok didn't say this, Republicans did

“You’re under oath, I want you to say yes or no,” Connolly told Strzok during the hearing. “The following email: ’Character matters, @RealDonaldTrump is obviously not going to win but he can still make an honorable move, step aside and let someone else try.′ Did you write that email?”

“I don’t believe I did,” Strzok replied.

“No, you didn’t,” Connolly said. “Republican senator Ben Sasse wrote that email. Another unforgivable sin, he should be here as well apparently.”

Connolly didn’t stop there.

″‘My wife Julia and I, we have a 15-year-old daughter,’” Connolly read. “‘Do you think I can look her in the eye and tell her that I endorse Donald Trump when he acts like this and his apology ― that was no apology, that was an apology for getting caught. I can’t tell the good people of my state that I endorse a person who acts like that.’ Was that you, Mr. Strzok?”

“No sir,” Strzok said.

“No it wasn’t,” Connolly said. “It was Republican Jason Chaffetz, former chairman of my committee.”
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Love it!

“So it sounds like when you were writing these emails in the heat of the campaign, you had a lot of company on the Republican side of the aisle,” Connolly told Strzok. “And now you’re an orphan. I wonder what happened?”
                              Amazing.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I am sure Faux will call him a Democrat "by accident".
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X