X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.22 - The Genius of Donald Trump

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Having just read the indictment, it never ceases to amaze me how people think that you can just lie about what you've previously committed to in writing in an email. It is some sort of human disconnect that is made, a strange belief that because it's not actually down on paper (even though someone probably printed it) and that it goes into your electronic trash never to be seen again on your computer (even though your average 8th grader could probably retrieve it), that it can't be brought forward and handed to you as proof of your lie.
    Why does it amaze you? The people in that Administration flat out lie about stuff they said on camera the day before! (sometimes the sentence before when it comes to the Numbnuts in Chief) When you assume the attention span of the average voter and media type is the length of a sentence you dont think they will notice when you change your tune.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      People older than 40 don't understand email. People younger don't understand the internet is forever.
      Very well stated!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I read today that trump could pardon manafort. I'd say no way would he do that, but he's not predictable.
        He could also fire mueller.
        If he pulls either of those moves it will be rather interesting. In days past he would be in serious trouble (even with his own party controlling Congress) because they wouldnt want to deal with the fallout. (which will be bad) These days though if the GOP turns on him the Nazi Troll Army will riot. Rock meet hard place...

Now if the GOP had any integrity and brains they would let the Trolls split off and regain some of their sanity but since we know they will support clowns like Roy Moore as long as they vote for Tax Reform (man Jon Oliver roasted them for that) we know they wont even pretend to care.
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Some Trump loons I think would be stand up guys. Bannon for example would take his prison sentence ala G Gordon Liddy with no complaints as a sense of duty to a larger cause. People like Manafort are going to squeal like pigs once they start looking at serious time.
          (Sadly) I think it is probably the opposite. Bannon is a drunk buffoon that people swoon over for some reason because he's read the Art of War, just like every other ******* 8th grader out there. He's a complete charlatan. Manafort on the other hand.....look at the dudes he's running with over in Russia. That's the real deal.

Papadopoulous may be more likely to flip, and if he's already pleading guilty, maybe that means he is cooperating.
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
            We'll see. These are serious charges and Manafort is going to be thrown under the bus by Trump et al. It will depend on if he wants to eat it all or decides to take some others down with him.
            Hasn't been thrown under the bus at all. In fact, he's noted the charges had nothing to do with the campaign, but rather blackmail bargains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I read today that trump could pardon manafort. I'd say no way would he do that, but he's not predictable.
              He could also fire mueller.
              He can't directly fire Mueller, at least not legally. But he can fire Assistant AGs until he gets one that will fire Mueller for him. See, also, the Saturday Night Massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Hasn't been thrown under the bus at all. In fact, he's noted the charges had nothing to do with the campaign, but rather blackmail bargains.
                Manafort's stooge has been in the White House all along (Rick Gates). So, sorry, no skating on this one.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Someone forgot to tell Orangey to shut the **** up.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump, ala Nixon, will fire Mueller if he gets too close. Like if Jared Kushner gets indicted which is probably coming. Chump won't wait for his own indictment that's for sure. If he does so and Dems regain House (which they probably would in that scenario) they will pretty quickly impeach him, while Trump then pressures the wusses in the GOP Senate caucus to save his fat arse. I'm guessing they would as in a closely divided Senate I find it hard to believe you'd find 15-20 Goopers to vote to convict even if there's videotape of Trump giving Putin cash payments to disrupt the election.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Manafort's stooge has been in the White House all along (Rick Gates). So, sorry, no skating on this one.
                      Again, what are the charges against Gates? The same as Manafort. Nice try.

Comment

Given the timing of the conspiracy charge- being inclusive of Manafort being part of the campaign AND of Gates being part of the current administration, I'm not sure how one can conclude that this has nothing to do with the campaign.

The Laundering money charge does go into 2016, so that can also be part of the campaign. And the direction of where that money was used....

Finally, the FARA statements were post winning the election- so how that is outside of the campaign takes some dreaming. Especially since a lot of that is about meetings DURING the campaign, meetings which we all now know did happen, with the desire to get dirt on Secretary Clinton, and the source being Russian Agents. Thank you Papadopoulos for clarifying that.

One has to be really creative to pretend that this has nothing to do with the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          Given the timing of the conspiracy charge- being inclusive of Manafort being part of the campaign AND of Gates being part of the current administration, I'm not sure how one can conclude that this has nothing to do with the campaign.

The Laundering money charge does go into 2016, so that can also be part of the campaign. And the direction of where that money was used....

Finally, the FARA statements were post winning the election- so how that is outside of the campaign takes some dreaming. Especially since a lot of that is about meetings DURING the campaign, meetings which we all now know did happen, with the desire to get dirt on Secretary Clinton, and the source being Russian Agents. Thank you Papadopoulos for clarifying that.

One has to be really creative to pretend that this has nothing to do with the campaign.
                          Take a look at the actual indictment itself. The campaign is mentioned nowhere.

Comment

Take a look at the actual indictment itself. The campaign is mentioned nowhere.
                            Thank you Fox and Friends. Anything else?

Comment

Papadopoulous may be more likely to flip, and if he's already pleading guilty, maybe that means he is cooperating.
                              He has been since July, per this filing in his guilty plea.
                              https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...oXJ/story.html

Comment

Yeah, reading the Seth Abramson tweet thread that sounds a lot more serious.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X