Wcha tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
    It'd be great if you could choose the play by play you listen to.
    Have had some email correspondence with Stretch Internet regarding this and this is already possible with their system but would have to be implemented by the school producing the content. Not sure the technical aspects.

Comment

Re: Wcha tv

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      I would like to see the Huntsville guy get better, and I think he could, but he needs to do more homework before each game.
      He's young and he cares about getting better, which is having someone who knows baseball better than hockey drunkenly work his way through games. They need a second person up there, but ... well, that's not happening for a lot of reasons.

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Episode 2 is out.

http://www.wcha.com/men/media/inside.php

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
          Thoughts?
          This is the YouTube era. Intros and segues are time-wasters. Make separate videos for each series and interview.

Comment

WCHA.TV blows goats. You can never be sure if it's going to start on time ... then when it doesn't you've no option but to submit a help ticket and wait for them to get back to you in email. It's crap. Don't buy it unless you're as desperate as me to see your team play. When it doesn't work ... don't cut them any slack and demand a refund. Write to your Athletic Director and relate your horrible experiences. Write to the WCHA commish and call him names.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
              WCHA.TV blows goats. You can never be sure if it's going to start on time ... then when it doesn't you've no option but to submit a help ticket and wait for them to get back to you in email. It's crap. Don't buy it unless you're as desperate as me to see your team play. When it doesn't work ... don't cut them any slack and demand a refund. Write to your Athletic Director and relate your horrible experiences. Write to the WCHA commish and call him names.
              Biggest problem I've had with WCHA.TV is the time someone switched the game off during the second intermission. All they had to say was it was someone at the home school.

I purchased a month subscription to NCHC.TV 2 weeks ago as BG had 3 games at NCHC opponents that would be covered. Month subscription is $24.95. The feed from Western didn't work at all. So I asked for a refund and cancellation of the subscription. I received a reply saying I would be refunded $18.95. Ended up getting the full $24.95 back, but had some back and forth. And a warning to anyone thinking about any subscription to NCHC.TV, read the fine print. Your subscription automatically renews when it expires. Order a one month and it renews every month until you cancel it.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                Totally agree. I paid for the away UAA games, and it's not even being aired tonight against Bemidji.
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Totally agree. I paid for the away UAA games, and it's not even being aired tonight against Bemidji.
                  Getting a stream to work certainly has been more frustrating this year but Bsu vs UAA is being broadcast, I can't get it to work...but it's there.
                  Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 10-28-2016, 09:12 PM.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I can watch that particular game from my phone. Under "Live Events" there are two events for the game. The first one is just the audio. Scrolling down to the bottom and the second one has video available.

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
                      I can watch that particular game from my phone. Under "Live Events" there are two events for the game. The first one is just the audio. Scrolling down to the bottom and the second one has video available.
                      I demanded a refund at the end of the 1st period. If they fixed it after that I wouldn't know and I certainly wouldn't pay 9 bucks for 2 periods of hockey.

Comment

UAA at BSU. I've only been watching the third period, but it's good video and audio. No issues.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                          UAA at BSU. I've only been watching the third period, but it's good video and audio. No issues.
                          WHAT? I paid for the away games, and when I logged in the ONLY option available to me was audio. Same for tomorrow night. What the heck?
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Getting a stream to work certainly has been more frustrating this year but Bsu vs UAA is being broadcast, I can't get it to work...but it's there.
                            It wasn't there for me, no TV icon, just the audio.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

It wasn't there for me, no TV icon, just the audio.
                              Well you need to complain, I have the full package and watched the game.
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

WHAT? I paid for the away games, and when I logged in the ONLY option available to me was audio. Same for tomorrow night. What the heck?
                                I bought the full package so maybe I automatically see everything listed on the main page. Did you click on the "WCHA" tab and go to through the UAA icon. If I do that now I can see tomorrows video option listed.

Comment

Working...
                                X