X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015-16 New England Patriots

Carry on!
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Re: 2015-16 New England Patriots

CHEATERS!!!!!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I hear Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Consenting adults

Comment

Some of the "loss was a good thing" stuff I've seen seem like after-the-fact rationalizations, but at least one of the arguments makes sense to me. If that Pats can wrap up home field in week 16, the Miami game would be meaningless, and we'd have a game between the flying Garopolos and a team with a lame duck coaching staff. Essentially a two week bye, then a game with a team that's either a wild card or a team that doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs (AFC South winner).

Not taking that for granted, though. At Houston is shaping up to be a tough game, and the Jets will be clawing for a playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
            Some of the "loss was a good thing" stuff I've seen seem like after-the-fact rationalizations, but at least one of the arguments makes sense to me. If that Pats can wrap up home field in week 16, the Miami game would be meaningless, and we'd have a game between the flying Garopolos and a team with a lame duck coaching staff. Essentially a two week bye, then a game with a team that's either a wild card or a team that doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs (AFC South winner).

Not taking that for granted, though. At Houston is shaping up to be a tough game, and the Jets will be clawing for a playoff spot.
            They're in good shape provided all these players heal. I'm not a betting man but would love to see the Broncos come to NE for a thorough a ss kicking without their own personal referees like they had in Denver. I'd take the Pats giving away 30 points.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              They're in good shape provided all these players heal. I'm not a betting man but would love to see the Broncos come to NE for a thorough a ss kicking without their own personal referees like they had in Denver. I'd take the Pats giving away 30 points.
              You'll probably have takers, given no one has even scored 30 on Denver this year.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                You'll probably have takers, given no one has even scored 30 on Denver this year.
                Works for me. That game would be an @ ss kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Works for me. That game would be an @ ss kicking.
                  I did not realize the loss of the possible undefeated season would sting that much.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    I did not realize the loss of the possible undefeated season would sting that much.
                    Folks up here are on "all the refs fault" overload.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Folks up here are on "all the refs fault" overload.

If what's his face hadn't dropped that punt......
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        If what's his face hadn't dropped that punt......
                        Thats it, the choke started with this.
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Consenting adults
                          Consenting police department.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Consenting police department.
                            Could the pats stink the place up anymore
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

What a difference a week makes!

Comment

Working...
                              X