X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

People are getting bored when you can just run a YouTube of any of his previous rallies in the last 16 months
    That isnt good...if he needs to juice the ratings then it is on to Sweeps Week style stuff. Someone is gonna die, or a war will be started.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I bet none of the echo chamber here could even name one within the last two decades... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWHLEgzPWvE

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Lock both the *****es up.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          I bet none of the echo chamber here could even name one within the last two decades... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWHLEgzPWvE
          And that doesn't mean anything. Maybe...just maybe it hasn't happened because the liberal speakers weren't bat **** crazy.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            And that doesn't mean anything. Maybe...just maybe it hasn't happened because the liberal speakers weren't bat **** crazy.
            If the speaker is sane and the audience is bat guano crazy, who gets defined as crazy?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              If the speaker is sane and the audience is bat guano crazy, who gets defined as crazy?
              If that's the audience then it's a mob...and the mob is ALWAYS crazy.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I recall some Reagan miniseries on CBS with Josh Brolin getting pulled because people were whiny.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It’s like a big tornado, a massive tornado"

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    "It’s like a big tornado, a massive tornado"
                    But is the wetness unpresidented this time?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      But is the wetness unpresidented this time?
                      All I know is it's not big water, ocean water.

KDR

Comment

So according to Hill-dawg, the left will only be civil when they're in charge. Sounds like something a four-year-old would say...

Comment

......and Turtle Boy, and Ayn Rand Masturbation Boy.....etc. etc.etc.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            So according to Hill-dawg, the left will only be civil when they're in charge. Sounds like something a four-year-old would say...
                            I have no problem with that, as long as there are no assassinations, or physical injuries.

"Get MAD you sons of b1tches, get MAD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I have no problem with that, as long as there are no assassinations, "
                              Party pooper
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That's some hilarious **** there. ****ing hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X