2012-13 Division 1 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-13 Division 1 schedule

What month does the up coming season schedules usually come out.

Re: 2012-13 Division 1 schedule

Originally posted by sc13 View Post
    What month does the up coming season schedules usually come out.
    Pretty much every month, including October, which is when BC finally gets around to releasing theirs. (Teams will release at different times over the next five months.)

Comment

Michigan's conference schedule was revealed today by a Michigan Daily (student newspaper) reporter. Pretty **** interesting and gonna be one fun year next year.

Home series: notre dame, miami, western, ferris state, bowling green, alaska
      Road series: notre dame, western, ferris state, northern, lake state, ohio

The series with state will be a road-home for a weekend and then in February it will be home-Joe Louis Arena (Michigan is designated road team).

12/27 Michigan will play tech outdoors at Comerica Park in Detroit in the GLI. On 12/28, they will either play western or state.
      ---
      National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
      Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
      19 Conference Championships
      10 Conference Tournament Championships
      2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Did I miss a momentous announcement regarding CCHA institutions and women's hockey?
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

It's too bad Niagara's leaving, with RIT joining we could have had the Thruway Cup tournament: RPI, SU, RIT, Niagara. Though I'm sure now you could throw in either Union or Colgate (US 20, close enough).

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            It's too bad Niagara's leaving, with RIT joining we could have had the Thruway Cup tournament: RPI, SU, RIT, Niagara. Though I'm sure now you could throw in either Union or Colgate (US 20, close enough).
            Isn't Mercyhurst just off the I90, which is the thruway in NYS?
            ...and whadaya know, it's another freshman...

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
              Yep
              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
              Men's Frozen Four 2010
              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
                Yeah, it may be off I-90, but it ain't the Thruway in Pennsylvania.

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
                  Yeah, it may be off I-90, but it ain't the Thruway in Pennsylvania.
                  Yeah if you wanna do an I-90 cup you could include teams from all leagues.

East to West.....NE, BU, BC, RPI, Union, SU, RIT, Niagara, MC, Wisco, Mankato.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post

But how many of those are physically next to I-90?

Sean
                    Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                    Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                    BU Hockey highlights and extras
                    NCAA Hockey Financials
                    Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                    I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

don't forget Harvard
                      "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Niagara's a good 25 miles from the Thruway anyway. We need Canisius to start a women's team. (But where would they play?)

Powers &8^]

Comment

And Mankato is a bit over 40 miles north of I-90 (as the crow flies). My grandparents lived along I-90 almost due south of Mankato for awhile, and we'd drive through Mankato to go see them.
                          Last edited by CrazyDave; 04-21-2012, 10:25 PM.
                          Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
                          Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
                          Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
                            And Mankato is a bit over 40 miles north of I-90 (as the crow flies). My grandparents lived along I-90 almost due south of Mankato for awhile, and we'd drive through Mankato to go see them.
                            Rule I used was anything within a half hour drive of the I90. Mankato was the only one that was a stretch by that rule. Providence and Brown are also 40 minutes from the I-90 and I did forget about Harvard....

Teams in Cities right along the I90:
                            - Harvard, NE, BC, BU, RPI, Union, SU, RIT, MC and Wisco.

Add anything within 30 minutes and the list looks like this:
                            - Harvard, NE, BC, BU, RPI, Union, SU, RIT, Niagara, MC and Wisco.

If you extend to about 40 minutes you can add four more teams:
                            - NE, Harvard, BC, BU, Brown, Providence, RPI, Union, Colgate, SU, RIT, Niagara, MC, Wisco and Mankato.

Comment

Rule I used was anything within a half hour drive of the I90. Mankato was the only one that was a stretch by that rule. Providence and Brown are also 40 minutes from the I-90 and I did forget about Harvard....

Teams in Cities right along the I90:
                              - Harvard, NE, BC, BU, RPI, Union, SU, RIT, MC and Wisco.

Add anything within 30 minutes and the list looks like this:
                              - Harvard, NE, BC, BU, RPI, Union, SU, RIT, Niagara, MC and Wisco.

If you extend to about 40 minutes you can add four more teams:
                              - NE, Harvard, BC, BU, Brown, Providence, RPI, Union, Colgate, SU, RIT, Niagara, MC, Wisco and Mankato.
                              You're not going to use up 4 NC games on it, though. You'd probably have to pick 4 teams and do a weekend tournament. Although if you picked up one more team (not sure who would be close enough, Cornell maybe? Too bad we can't coerce Notre Dame into a women's team), it'd be perfect.
                              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-23-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X