This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    He would be the best QB on the Broncos...
    https://twitter.com/cianaf/status/927637099628470272

Comment

• Re: NFL 2017: With Dollar Signs in Goodell's Eyes

Per ESPN, tonight was the first time since 1971 (!!!!) the Lions didn't punt in a game.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Jerrah threatens to sue NFL if Goodell's contract extended.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_...-roger-goodell
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

His silence during Brady's court case followed by pitching a fit because of Elliot's is perfect Jerry Jones
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Beware the LA Clippers solution. Ownership can be revoked.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Ain’t no way in hell Jerry Jones is being removed. He’d spend every last cent he owns to ruin the NFL if they take the Cowboys. The NFL would not survive that.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Beware the LA Clippers solution. Ownership can be revoked.
                Sterling had been a schitty owner for two decades and gotten sued twice for discrimination and sexual harassment.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Sterling had been a schitty owner for two decades and gotten sued twice for discrimination and sexual harassment.
                  The point being that plotters of a failed coup do not survive. The Padishah Emperor Roger I will send his Sardaukar to Texas and wipe out House Jones.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

They do when they have more money than the person or company they are trying to overthrow
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      They do when they have more money than the person or company they are trying to overthrow
                      If he wins, he's Shogun behind a puppet Emperor. If he loses, he's a pariah and the inherent powers of the Emperor will eliminate him.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Ain’t no way in hell Jerry Jones is being removed. He’d spend every last cent he owns to ruin the NFL if they take the Cowboys. The NFL would not survive that.
                        Plus, the owners protect each other. The Shield doesn't mean anything, it's just a club for fat old as-sholes to swordfight now that their dicks don't work anymore.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hahaha. That’s good.

I imagine Paul Allen, Kraft, Pegula, the Rooneys and every other owner whose names you don’t know are not too keen on the idea that the NFL can force them out. Especially the owners with less money than Jones who couldn’t afford to fight a legal battle.

Roger made $34 million last year (or something like that). Paul Allen coughs and more change comes out of his pockets. He’s replaceable and not worth much.
                          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-08-2017, 08:23 PM.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            If he wins, he's Shogun behind a puppet Emperor. If he loses, he's a pariah and the inherent powers of the Emperor will eliminate him.
                            They could never kill off Al Davis, and the Raiders are a "poor" franchise. Compared to Jones and the Cowboys, and he's untouchable.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Goodell shouldn't continue as commissioner. He's not been doing the job right for the past five years, too many missteps, and therefore unable to protect the league's image (i.e. greater profits). They need to bring in someone new who better understands how to deal with modern media. Goodell was the right guy 11 years ago, but not anymore.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Goodell shouldn't continue as commissioner. He's not been doing the job right for the past five years, too many missteps, and therefore unable to protect the league's image (i.e. greater profits). They need to bring in someone new who better understands how to deal with modern media. Goodell was the right guy 11 years ago, but not anymore.
                                Dunno

The fact that Jerry wants him gone is good enough of a Reason To keep him
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X