2017 Women's World Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Women's World Championships

And the game we've all been waiting for is about to begin.

G O U S A!
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Where are you guys streaming this? NHL.com is not doing it for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
        Where are you guys streaming this? NHL.com is not doing it for me!
        Its working for me on internet explorer. I couldn't get it to run on chrome.

Comment

J-Lam never seems to learn how to control her edge. Stupid penalty, lucky it didn't cost her/them.

Comment

• Originally posted by shelfit View Post
            8-0 after 2 periods. I'd say the wheels have definitely fallen off for Germany but I'd also have to clarify that their wheels are only on a horse-drawn wooden pull-cart in the first place.
            Considering they were just promoted to the upper division finishing 4th is an accomplishment. It is also a testement to the drop off after the top 3
            Last edited by ne7minder; 04-07-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
              J-Lam never seems to learn how to control her edge. Stupid penalty, lucky it didn't cost her/them.
              I thought it should have been two and two.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                I have a daughter who IS mentally handicapped, she is my hockey buddy, and let me tell you, if we get to see UW score a bunch of goals, she's happier than me. She might say with an exclamation "8?!" and have the biggest grin on her face, you'd thin she won the ability to be "normal". She "loses" every day by our standards, but that big amazing win for the Badgers is a big win for her. I am thankful Maddy and I are in the position that we are associated with a team like UW that can give her some more reasons to be joyous and happy.
                Good for you. As a parent of a handicapped child myself know full well you have to enjoy those moments. In our case we had 12 years with our challenged child before she passed away. Her two older sisters are both MD's today, a goal they accomplished driven very much by the challenges we faced as a family when their youngest sister was still with us.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                  I thought it should have been two and two.
                  Yeah, surprised MPP didn't get one for the retaliation at the end. But J-Lam's continued persistence with the rough stuff was unnecessary...tremendous player but that's her weakness...no, or not enough, control over her emotional responses to circumstances.

And then she gets two more. (Although I thought the last one was a weak call from what I could see).

The only way that I see her attitude getting adjusted is if someone helps her once or twice...as in when Engstrom cold cocked Duggan...she may rethink things if that was to happen.

Comment

Two periods in the books. Great game so far and fast and furious action. Anybodies game. TSN coverage is pretty good as well. On days like this it is great to live in a hockey nation where this is broadcast live on a major network.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                      On days like this it is great to live in a hockey nation where this is broadcast live on a major network.
                      Except not on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                        Last Friday Canada played like they had not worked out together, tonight it is the US that looks uncoordinated. Canada is looking much better, they can put the guillotine away

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                          Except not on TV.
                          Apparently TSN and the NHL Network didn't sort things out so that it could be broadcast live on both networks? Seems like it would have been easy to come to some kind of an agreement to make it possible. Oh well, maybe next time.

For now, the World Championship is coming down to one period.

Comment

It's live on NHLN. And my pirate has it on TSN.

NHL.com does not like a chromebook.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              It's live on NHLN. And my pirate has it on TSN.

NHL.com does not like a chromebook.
                              NHL.com has no issue with my iPad
                              Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                              SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                              ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                              NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                              NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                              NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                              NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

And after video review, it should be 2-2
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X