This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Off-season Revised - Onward and Upward

in unrelated news, my ignore list now has an occupant. I can't help but want to complain about a certain poster every time he posts and its safe to assume he gets off on having that kind of effect on me and other tech fans, so I'm done...
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      So does that mean in your eyes, what we've (THG) said is a bad thing?
      No, you guys have been terrific. I should have been more specific. The less said by MTU and it representatives, the better!
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        in unrelated news, my ignore list now has an occupant. I can't help but want to complain about a certain poster every time he posts and its safe to assume he gets off on having that kind of effect on me and other tech fans, so I'm done...
        If you feel that way about UMICH, I think we all agree (though I haven't blocked him yet). If it's dd - sorry to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          If you feel that way about UMICH, I think we all agree (though I haven't blocked him yet). If it's dd - sorry to hear.
          Umich, he just grinds me and makes me want to rely so I need to block to not feed the beast.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Now it's official.

http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/s...20170518qjwayu

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
              Now it's official.
              You really lived up to your screen name with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
                Wow! This thread has more intrigue and plot twists than "The Blacklist"...
                SPOILER ALERT! Raymond is Elizabeth's father.
                "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  So does that mean in your eyes, what we've (THG) said is a bad thing?
                  You'll know when you've stepped too far, and that's because you're getting a phone call from the AD.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

And Mel is in the SDC for the huskies spring carnival.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
                      Is there a dunk tank? Pie in the face? Or trying to steal an AC?

Always an alum and did revive the program, good luck to him except when his team plays Tech.

Comment

Come on all, onward and upward, tremendous respect for Coach Pearson, but he now coaches my least favorite hockey team on earth,
                        I look forward to spirited competition between the two programs and hope the Yost and Houghton visits continue into the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
                          Been here all week; helping pick his replacement?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
                            Been here all week; helping pick his replacement?
                            Considering he left for a rival program and former employer, that seems unlikely, even given his alumni status.

More likely he's just tying up loose ends (house, contractual obligations, etc.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
                              This seems amazingly awkward, Really?

Comment

Kinda felt like the awesome girlfriend that dumped you came back to visit and you weren't sure if you should be mad or cordial and she shows you all the great traits you thought were awesome. Mel was charming as always and interacted with everyone almost as if he was staying here... Can't wait for the new coach to be named so some closure can happen!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X