• Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-18 Schedules Thread

Arizona State 17-18 Schedule:
    http://www.thesundevils.com/news/201...-schedule.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
      Looks like it's 4 games short. Also, it looks like the Vegas tournament isn't going happen, unless they didn't include it here. But that would leave them 2 games short; will they try to fill that with club play, or stick with straight D-I? Obviously it's tough when you're independent, but I see the odd team leagues are already paying dividends.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Looks like it's 4 games short. Also, it looks like the Vegas tournament isn't going happen, unless they didn't include it here. But that would leave them 2 games short; will they try to fill that with club play, or stick with straight D-I? Obviously it's tough when you're independent, but I see the odd team leagues are already paying dividends.
        The Vegas tournament is going to happen, along with them playing in a second tournament. The tournament hosts will announce the fields and they (ASU) are allowing for that to happen. Attending the banquet last weekend, both of these tournaments were addressed and the fields for both were also announced to the room. So stay tuned for that info coming soon.

Site locations for home games will happen once the Coyotes schedule is finalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post
          The Vegas tournament is going to happen, along with them playing in a second tournament. The tournament hosts will announce the fields and they (ASU) are allowing for that to happen. Attending the banquet last weekend, both of these tournaments were addressed and the fields for both were also announced to the room. So stay tuned for that info coming soon.

Site locations for home games will happen once the Coyotes schedule is finalized.
          Well that's at least good news it will be full. I'm a little befuddled as to the second tournament... Princeton looks full so there probably won't be a Brooklyn one, Kendell and Brice are gone as far as I can tell, I heard rumor that Shillelagh might not be happening this year (you're already playing that weekend anyway so it can't be that), a number of others are already full... only ones I think are remaining are Mariucci and Three Rivers; perhaps it's one of those?

BTW, I'll update the spreadsheet once I get to a place where I am able to access it.
          Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-21-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Well that's at least good news it will be full. I'm a little befuddled as to the second tournament... Princeton looks full so there probably won't be a Brooklyn one, Kendell and Brice are gone as far as I can tell, I heard rumor that Shillelagh might not be happening this year (you're already playing that weekend anyway so it can't be that), a number of others are already full... only ones I think are remaining are Mariucci and Three Rivers; perhaps it's one of those?

BTW, I'll update the spreadsheet once I get to a place where I am able to access it.
            Nothing like a delicious Primanti Brothers sandwich ...

Comment

Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post
              Nothing like a delicious Primanti Brothers sandwich ...
              Is that code for you're playing in Robert Morris's tournament?

Comment

• Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post

Michigan Tech is in the Vegas Tourney
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Denver's full schedule for the 2017-2018 season.

Oct. 1 University of Lethbridge (exhibition)
                  Oct. 13 at Notre Dame
                  Oct. 14 at Notre Dame
                  Oct. 20 Lake Superior State
                  Oct. 21 Lake Superior State
                  Oct. 27 at Boston University
                  Oct. 28 at Boston College
                  Nov. 3 at Western Michigan
                  Nov. 4 at Western Michigan
                  Nov. 10 St. Cloud
                  Nov. 11 St. Cloud
                  Nov. 17 North Dakota
                  Nov. 18 North Dakota
                  Dec. 1 at Minnesota Duluth
                  Dec. 2 at Minnesota Duluth
                  Dec. 8 Colorado College
                  Dec. 9 at Colorado College
                  Dec. 15 Dartmouth
                  Dec. 16 Dartmouth
                  Dec. 29 Merrimack
                  Dec. 30 Air Force
                  Jan. 5 at Miami
                  Jan. 6 at Miami
                  Jan. 19 Nebraska Omaha
                  Jan. 20 Nebraska Omaha
                  Jan. 26 at North Dakota
                  Jan. 27 at North Dakota
                  Feb. 2 Minnesota Duluth
                  Feb. 3 Minnesota Duluth
                  Feb. 16 at Colorado College
                  Feb. 17 Colorado College
                  Feb. 23 at St. Cloud
                  Feb. 24 at St. Cloud
                  March 2 Miami
                  March 3 Miami
                  sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                    Denver's full schedule for the 2017-2018 season.
                    That confirms the suspicion I had about that Merrimack trip. LSSU will also play their full complement of 36 games.

Comment

Speculation time... it was rumored that Mankato is going to BU. Given when Tech is playing ASU, and that HEA has an odd number of teams, it is possible that the Mankato/BU weekend is 16-17 February. Obviously there are plenty of other places where it could be, but given Mankato has to fit in 28 conference games and they have 36 games on the docket (they COULD play 38 but I doubt it will happen), perhaps that's the best place to fit it in?

Comment

Speculation time... it was rumored that Mankato is going to BU. Given when Tech is playing ASU, and that HEA has an odd number of teams, it is possible that the Mankato/BU weekend is 16-17 February. Obviously there are plenty of other places where it could be, but given Mankato has to fit in 28 conference games and they have 36 games on the docket (they COULD play 38 but I doubt it will happen), perhaps that's the best place to fit it in?
                        Possibly, but given that WCHA playoffs start the first weekend of March, this would mean traveling to Boston on the next-to-last weekend of the regular season. Our schedule is already going to be odd this year (mid-week games against SCSU and UMD, with the second half of each home-and-home taking place on a weekend several weeks later), but I don't think the coaches want to get out of conference and out of the central time zone when a lot could be riding on the last weekend.

Comment

Clarkson's Non-Conf Schedule

Penn State/Michigan
                          at Minnesota (x2)
                          Providence/UMass–Lowell
                          at Western Michigan (x2)
                          Friendship Four
                          Canisus (x2)
                          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                            Clarkson's Non-Conf Schedule

Penn State/Michigan
                            at Minnesota (x2)
                            Providence/UMass–Lowell
                            at Western Michigan (x2)
                            Friendship Four
                            Canisus (x2)
                            And your 12th? Friendship Four includes a conference game.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              And your 12th? Friendship Four includes a conference game.
                              The CCT/RPI game in Ireland is non conference.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                The CCT/RPI game in Ireland is non conference.
                                Not according to the ECAC:
                                "RPI, Clarkson, Providence, and Maine will travel to Northern Ireland to first play against their conference rival in a league contest on November 24 for the right to compete for the 2017 Belpot Trophy the next night in the Northern Irish Connections Friendship Four Tournament."
                                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X