X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Lock the ***** up.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Did anybody else see the footage of Kanye West entering the password into his iPhone while trying to show some content to Red Don?
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I dunno. But she is being excoriated on twitter by real bullying victims.
        Ironic. Work today all the non-us colleagues opined that there was a sense people in the US try to “out victim” each other.

And here we are
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Lock the ***** up.
          She colluded to lose? BRILLIANT!! No one would ever see that coming
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Brewster's Millions!
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So, Wilbur Ross lied to Congress.

Consequences?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                So, Wilbur Ross lied to Congress.

Consequences?
                Maybe he just forgot. You know how easy it is for old white guys to occasionally let something slip their mind in the course of a normal business day, and you gotta give them time to get their memory right and set things straight. Same thing with Jared and his security clearance forms.

If a woman is raped, however, she has to immediately get everything reported and written down and if a single detail is off then it's clear she's making the whole thing up, regardless of her actual state of mind immediately after the most traumatic experience of her life.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Well, duh. How else was she going to exact her revenge on Kavanaugh that was a half-decade in the making if she won? Clearly, she had to collude with the Russians to lose an otherwise gimme election. I mean, nobody but the super geniuses caught on to her pizza sex shop. It was her only choice.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Conservative celebrities are revered. Liberal celebrities reviled.
                    According to Trump, lots of celebrities voted for him.

"Those people in Hollywood that you hear about, even the ones that do a little talking because they think it's cool, they vote for Trump -- many of them vote for Trump. I've heard so many of them vote for Trump."
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Maybe he just forgot. You know how easy it is for old white guys to occasionally let something slip their mind in the course of a normal business day, and you gotta give them time to get their memory right and set things straight. Same thing with Jared and his security clearance forms.

If a woman is raped, however, she has to immediately get everything reported and written down and if a single detail is off then it's clear she's making the whole thing up, regardless of her actual state of mind immediately after the most traumatic experience of her life.
                      White Men for the Win.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Caution: reading this may cause extreme brain damage.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...ald-trump.html

The man is a freakin' imbecile.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Caution: reading this may cause extreme brain damage.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...ald-trump.html

The man is a freakin' imbecile.
                          1) That reminds me all to well how awful it was to hear him speak in person.

2) His stupid thoughts make Flaggy look like a genius. No wonder Flaggy loves him so much Trump is the ugly girl you hang out with to feel better about yourself.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Avenatti v. Trump in '20. Now there's a contest that would make you want to retire early to Equador.

But as (fill in the adverb) entertaining as two rabbit-hole candidates would be, and as sure as I am that Republicans would once again choose Trump as their best foot forward, I don't see Dems going that low.

Even if they got the Russians behind them to seal the deal. Not worth it.

Comment

If that happened I would leave the country. Because democracy in the US would have failed. The experiment would be over. It’s no longer worth it at that point.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Agreed.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X