Getting warmer:

Outlaw Southern Baptists!!!
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: Days Since Last Shooting II

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Outlaw Southern Baptists!!!
      It's a start.

Comment

I'm finding it very difficult to believe no motive has been found. What's with the omission of the note or any reference to it by the Feds? This guy left clues and I'm not buying the wacko "he's isis" crap that's been floating around for a week.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          I'm finding it very difficult to believe no motive has been found. What's with the omission of the note or any reference to it by the Feds? This guy left clues and I'm not buying the wacko "he's isis" crap that's been floating around for a week.
          I read somewhere the note wasn't a note, but a bunch of numbers and they were trying to figure out if they had any meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            I read somewhere the note wasn't a note, but a bunch of numbers and they were trying to figure out if they had any meaning.
            4 8 15 16 23 42

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              Weird....dates?

it looked like a full page with notes from top to bottom
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

1123 6536 5321??
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  4 8 15 16 23 42
                  Was he trying to find the island on Lost?

Comment

Given his gambling history, I'm wondering if he had some side action that wasn't exactly legal, or just general gambling debts?
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Who cares what his motive is? It changes nothing. He is a terrorist nutjob POS.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Who cares what his motive is? It changes nothing. He is a terrorist nutjob POS.
                        It might give us something to prevent a future attack such as this. Yes, I'm an optimist.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          Weird....dates?

it looked like a full page with notes from top to bottom
                          There was a meh movie about this

That one ended with a solar flare wiping out all life on earth.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            It might give us something to prevent a future attack such as this. Yes, I'm an optimist.
                            People like that dont need a reason. And knowing why Muslim Terrorists do it doesnt help prevent it. People ant wrap their head around a seemingly normal white dude going postal so they need to find the pattern in the chaos. He is a murderous toolbag nutjob who isnt worth the brain power.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              People like that dont need a reason. And knowing why Muslim Terrorists do it doesnt help prevent it. People ant wrap their head around a seemingly normal white dude going postal so they need to find the pattern in the chaos. He is a murderous toolbag nutjob who isnt worth the brain power.
                              It's worth a shot. Worst case? People die anyway. Best case? We ID the issue and somehow prevent something. Gotta try, though. Better than doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                We've had hundreds, if not thousands of these. The only difference was the number of bodies.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X