Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    I don't understand them. Raise the smoking age, pass a law allowing concealed carry without permit or training.
    18, 19, and 20 year olds don't vote, people who believe that they need to protect themselves from the coming jihad out of Dearborn do vote.

Comment

• Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      I don't understand them. Raise the smoking age, pass a law allowing concealed carry without permit or training.
      Some of our rural freeways went to 75 MPH on May 1st, along with some rural highways going to 65. Our Republican government is turning us into Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Some of our rural freeways went to 75 MPH on May 1st, along with some rural highways going to 65. Our Republican government is turning us into Montana.
        Which congressman is going to body slam a journalist?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Which congressman is going to body slam a journalist?
          Give it time. My money's on Dave Trott.

Comment

Low turnout, but Puerto Ricans vote for statehood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.956cbd0b9719

Of course, Congress must approve.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Yeah, that's not happening.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Today in Texas, armed protesters carrying Confederate flags protest calls to remove Sam Houston statue.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...nd-sam-houston

Didn't Sam Houston refuse to join the Confederacy?
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  Yeah, that's not happening.
                  2 guaranteed Dem Senators = snowball's chance in hell with a red Congress.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    Today in Texas, armed protesters carrying Confederate flags protest calls to remove Sam Houston statue.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...nd-sam-houston

Didn't Sam Houston refuse to join the Confederacy?
                    Yes, and was removed as governor because of it. So why would somebody want to remove it (unless it was the Mexicans)?

Meanwhile, it's "Help me, Donald Trump. You're our only hope!"

http://trib.al/TLBvRCT
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Yes, and was removed as governor because of it. So why would somebody want to remove it (unless it was the Mexicans)?

Meanwhile, it's "Help me, Donald Trump. You're our only hope!"

http://trib.al/TLBvRCT
                      Some group called the Texas Antifa. They say Houston was a "gross slave owner."

Comment

"Antifa" groups are the definition of liberal snowflakes, and should be ignored.

Comment

"Antifa" groups are the definition of liberal snowflakes, and should be ignored.
                          Yeah.

Comment

This guy was Antifa. Go ahead and call him a snowflake and see how that works out.

There are dou-chebags in all groups, but anti-fascism is essential given what's happening around the world right now. People don't like their affect? Fine, I don't either. But if the alternative is the goosestepping f-ckt-rds on the far right, hand me my all-black onesie and I'm off to break some windows at the local M&T branch.

Also, stuff like this is priceless.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Also, stuff like this is priceless.
                              Articles/people like this are why it's fun to go full troll on idiots from both sides now, but especially the Trumptards. I'll bump into one at a hotel lounge, and I'll start in on how I support mandatory gun buy-backs, or a full repeal of the "establishment of religion" clause of the Constitution, followed by a complete ban on all religious beliefs. It's my personal version of #MessinWithSasquatch

Comment

A close friend of Donnie is claiming he's seriously considering firing mueller.
                                Do it, Donald. Replace him with Jared.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ounsel-mueller

Oops wrong thread
                                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 06-12-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X