Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    West coast me always has to go “oh yeah, Maine.”

I guess I should be happy that UAA “won”, I mean shootouts and 3-on-3 OT is a win technically, but I just think they’re riding a wave of luck that’s going to come crashing down.

Or I’m just pessimistic from too many losses...
    Mantha has had our number for 3 effing years now. Very glad he'll be graduating next spring.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      DOn't forget babies on flights.
      And recently some science discussions about hot/spicy things and dairy products.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
          Thanks.

No specific reason why I haven't posted or visited the Lodge over the past several months. In fact, I have been fairly non existent regarding social media as well and I am ok with that. Life just got in the way I guess. Life has been good though.

We camped nearly 40 nights this past spring/summer. The boys and I have been doing a bunch of pheasant hunting lately and now I am gearing up for ice fishing.

So, anyone care to provide me a 8 month Lodge recap?
          mookie now wakes up first in the lodge!! les tells him good night as he is heading to breakfast
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
            Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              mookie now wakes up first in the lodge!! les tells him good night as he is heading to breakfast
              I'm afraid to ask for this to be translated.

Good morning Lodge.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                He's typing everything through an English-to-Arabic-to-English translating matrix now. There may be some quirks.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So, anyone care to provide me a 8 month Lodge recap?
                  Good to hear from you. Now, where's West Texas Wolverine when you need him?

Good morning Lodge. Start and end of the work week for me. Flying to Houston bright and early tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with the fam. Gonna check out my brother's house, I hear he has new drywall and may even get flooring while I'm there (repairing from Harvey flood damage).
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Good morning Lodge.
                    mookie is in a foreign land several time zones east. les does not like math.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                      Guess I'll take one for the team... how's the S&SS?
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        mookie is in a foreign land several time zones east. les does not like math.

Good Morning Lodge!
                        The bank sent Mookie to the Middle East, where he is seconded into the clients office
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          Good to hear from you. Now, where's West Texas Wolverine when you need him?

Good morning Lodge. Start and end of the work week for me. Flying to Houston bright and early tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with the fam. Gonna check out my brother's house, I hear he has new drywall and may even get flooring while I'm there (repairing from Harvey flood damage).
                          wT, I was at the RPI-Notre Dame games over the weekend. ND may have topped UM in the ugly-helmets category.
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-20-2017, 12:18 PM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            wT, I was at the RPI-Notre Dame games over the weekend. ND may have topped UM in the ugly-helmets category.
                            Not sure they're ugly so much as they are blinding.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Not sure they're ugly so much as they are blinding.
                              They look like my tap shoes from when I was in dance class when I was six.

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

A lot of regular Tuesday orders came in today at work, which gives me hope that the rest of the week will be slow.
                                The One Chip Challenge donations have now topped $500 (100% of donations are going to Toys For Tots), and there's still almost a week to go, and obviously doesn't include walk-ups at this unofficial event. I'm very proud of what we're doing.

For the locals, the OCC is this Sunday, 5pm at Ansari's in Eagan. For a minimum $5 donation, you guess the last person that will take a drink of milk, and you must include time elapsed between eating the chip and having the drink. There are (as of right now) 2 bottles of beer you win, and these aren't crappy bottles. IIRC one is valued at about $60, and one is about $25 (both are 25oz bottles). Both were also released at the brewery only.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X