X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.20 - Doddering Dotards Dodging Detente

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I am still including Flag.
    At least donald's presidential tweets reveal a little of his infantile mind. flag's would contain nothing but cites to infowars and youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      He couldn't handle being called out by the Mayor. It's probably because she's a woman.
      ahmmmmm, he's been pretty consistent regardless of sex
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Yup. Dump is a sexist pig, but he explodes against anyone who points out his ineptitude. He is the worst person to ever hold high office in US history.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Pretty much. You even *think* about insulting him, he's after you.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This shows how much corruption goes on and that there really isn't a great choice either way: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...on-trump-tweet
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              This shows how much corruption goes on and that there really isn't a great choice either way: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...on-trump-tweet
              Oh, Drew.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

As a few people I know say "Lebron should just shut up! What does his rich *** know about being poor or held down!" That is usually followed by something about how racism is a rare thing.

Trump has awakened us to the fact that things werent as good as we tended to think they are. President Harambe Usama Blackentinov X really messed with the heads of a lot of people and Trump and this wave of disgusting racism is the backlash.

Drew...like Fishy only with less emoticons.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  As a few people I know say "Lebron should just shut up! What does his rich *** know about being poor or held down!" That is usually followed by something about how racism is a rare thing.

Trump has awakened us to the fact that things werent as good as we tended to think they are. President Harambe Usama Blackentinov X really messed with the heads of a lot of people and Trump and this wave of disgusting racism is the backlash.

This sounds twisted, but the one good thing that Trump has done is he let us know who the racists are. Before, it was very quiet/subdued. You didn't know where people stood because they were afraid of saying anything. Now we know. And if one is a racist, I know enough not to deal with that person, you know?

I hope what I am saying is understood. I didn't really state it in a good way.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I wasn't talking about the LeBron stuff. The point was about Gilbert giving money to both parties. To say he is doing it for the good of the region is completely rubbish.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      This sounds twisted, but the one good thing that Trump has done is he let us know who the racists are. Before, it was very quiet/subdued. You didn't know where people stood because they were afraid of saying anything. Now we know. And if one is a racist, I know enough not to deal with that person, you know?

I hope what I am saying is understood. I didn't really state it in a good way.
                      Who are the racists Trump revealed to us?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                        A lot of them on my Facebook feed before I unfriended the racist *****tards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Yeah, yeah, yeah BSABSVR - we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            I wasn't talking about the LeBron stuff. The point was about Gilbert giving money to both parties. To say he is doing it for the good of the region is completely rubbish.
                            Aren't you the one always crying about how we need to quit party identifying and work together to get things done? And yet, when this man, or anyone else gives money to people from both parties, in an attempt to try to get this done, you say all this shows is how corrupt everything is.

Make up your frickin' mind. Or better yet, start using your frickin' mind.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              A lot of people I associate with in one way or another have never put forth some of the rhetoric they do now. And social media is now filled with Redneck Racist Warriors all over the place.

I mean they were always there but they kept it to themselves.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                A lot of people I associate with in one way or another have never put forth some of the rhetoric they do now. And social media is now filled with Redneck Racist Warriors all over the place.

I mean they were always there but they kept it to themselves.
                                Yeah, I guess I was wondering if we've been surprised where they're coming from. Also, I can't think of many negative descriptors that do not apply to Turmp, but what exactly about him brings out this dark side of who we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X