Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML 2012 Offseason Thread: "If this is a dream, don't wake me!"

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
    Congrats to you guys on a fine season. Norm Bazin is a class act and I said it in one of your threads about a year ago that you would be lucky to have him. He was very respected in his time here at CC. Hopefully the rumors are true about you guys coming out here next year and hopefully CC can make a trip out there in the near future as well.
    Thanks for the kind words. I'd love to make the trip out there again, haven't been there (CC) in almost a decade.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

GoRiverHawks.com with a VERY different look.
      UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

I happen to see this on the UML site, Blue Line Dining for making a deposit on season tickets. I would assume mail/email will be send out about this event.

Has anyone heard anything about a season ending banquet?

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
          I happen to see this on the UML site, Blue Line Dining for making a deposit on season tickets. I would assume mail/email will be send out about this event.

Has anyone heard anything about a season ending banquet?
          Well, that's certainly a different/bizarre event. I like the thinking.
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
            Well, that's certainly a different/bizarre event. I like the thinking.
            That's actually pretty neat.
            Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Another great video put together, this time by Sean Hladick.
              Monty

Comment

UML baseball to honor fallen teammate Adam Keenan tomorrow.
                Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                  UML baseball to honor fallen teammate Adam Keenan tomorrow.
                  Very cool.
                  Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                  Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                  "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                  KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

TIIL's season ending post including player grades.
                    Monty

Comment

From the Lowell Sun:

Ten questions for River Hawks head trainer Artie Poitras.

In other UML news, New dorm called 'nicest there will ever be'.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                        Also Alex Chiasson has left BU. The Hockey East departures have begun. Here's really hoping Lowell isn't affected, and not having anyone but Wilson drafted helps.
                        Matt Mangene leaves Maine, signs with the Philadelphia Flyers.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                          From the Lowell Sun:

Ten questions for River Hawks head trainer Artie Poitras.
                          Nice to see Artie get some time in the press.
                          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=625543

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                              Nice to see Artie get some time in the press.
                              Has to be famous somehow. He doesn't get much TV time anymore. He was way more famous when Rolli was here. He (rolli) would be getting shelled, get tired and flop down like he was killed if someone skated near him. Artie went out on the ice so much that season nothing has come close since

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Has to be famous somehow.
                                He could always fight with a NU fan or two... nobody would miss them.
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X