This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Anybody know anything about this guy? I had literally never heard of him and in the last 36 hours I heard him mentioned by two independent sources about wildly different things, both in the context of being a McMullinesque 2020 candidate.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Anybody know anything about this guy? I had literally never heard of him and in the last 36 hours I heard him mentioned by two independent sources about wildly different things, both in the context of being a McMullinesque 2020 candidate.
      One of the guys Obama was/is supporting, I take that as a positive.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
        Nice link. Thanks!
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A bald guy can't be President. You have to have the telegenic hair*. (Remember what you've said about the electorate already. )

*The fact that it may be a transplanted weave from a shih tzu doesn't matter.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Observe the thread title. That post refers to two people who no longer exist.
            Too funny, both are going to have influence in the next election. Clintons don't die that easy
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I'm sure many of those names have bright futures, but there's absolutely no way a mayor ends up on the top of the ticket, which means you're looking well beyond 2020 for most of them. I do still think Kamala is the one that ends up getting the nomination.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                I'm sure many of those names have bright futures, but there's absolutely no way a mayor ends up on the top of the ticket, which means you're looking well beyond 2020 for most of them. I do still think Kamala is the one that ends up getting the nomination.
                I think the Dems should get on board with the fact that there is no longer any justification for prerequisite experience. If thinking people don't accept it, we'll end up with The Rock (D) running against Kid Rock (R).
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

The other thing I've been seeing a little more on Twitter is Hillary isn't helping the Dems. Every tall show she is now on pumping her book is another "This is why I voted for Trump," reinforcement from the flyover states.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Democrat Coasties aren't playing in Middle America. Any politician from Louisiana probably has too many skeletons in the closet.

Mayors are over their heads.

Do you have a nice middle of the road Midwest governor you can nominate??
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Democrat Coasties aren't playing in Middle America. Any politician from Louisiana probably has too many skeletons in the closet.

Mayors are over their heads.

Do you have a nice middle of the road Midwest governor you can nominate??
                      That you still aren't going to vote for?
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        =Misogyny.

It's real simple. ***** Grabber or a Woman? Binary choice.
                        What if we have overlap here?!?!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          That you still aren't going to vote for?
                          Depends on who the candidates are. Have you pulled the "R" lever in a federal election?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Depends on who the candidates are. Have you pulled the "R" lever in a federal election?
                            Not since Caribou Barbie became a national figure.

Because here's the thing, I don't trust a single Republican to not toe the party line these days; even Huntsman. And I care more about actual policies and governance than if the politician is a charismatic baby kisser who would help the elderly woman cross the street.

So long as the GOP stands for having an anti-science, anti-education, pro-gun, pro-racism, anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-taxes platform, why the hell would I vote for any of them?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              What if we have overlap here?!?!

In your dreams.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                A bald guy can't be President.
                                "An x can't be President" is no longer an operational statement. After Trump anything can be President. Yesterday's clothes lying in the hamper can be President.

Qualifications are elitist. Competence is snobbery.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X