Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    There's knowing things. And there's being an a&$ about it.

It's the latter that most have issues about it. Should not have to point that out, but in your crap to Tech fans, you laid into my family too.

Info is enough.
    Hey, I just relay information as I get it. Of course it isn't right 100% of the time but oh well, nothing is 100% correct. I am always respectful until they start stuff, then I lay into them.
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
      Hey, I just relay information as I get it. Of course it isn't right 100% of the time but oh well, nothing is 100% correct. I am always respectful until they start stuff, then I lay into them.
      I'm still looking for the Jolly Pumpkin in Houghton. And the serial killers.
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
        If you say so.

But bear in mind, I'm not the only Michigan fan who is pointing this out.

Comment

Dang. I was on travel most of the week and didn't get my application in.
          I looked at the posting and realized I'm not qualified. No coaching experience. But, you know who meets the posted requirements? Anastos, or really any other rejected coach.

If you say so.

But bear in mind, I'm not the only Michigan fan who is pointing this out.
          I mostly just try to ignore him.
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G
          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
          2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
            The serial killer remark was interesting given HH Holmes and Ted Kaczynski both went to college in Michigan, though neither was in Houghton...

There's only a couple weeks left in school, right? I would think you guys would want to announce soon just so things can be put together for the summer.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jolly...44686148908380

http://listverse.com/2013/01/02/10-m...erial-killers/

A lot of loneliness in da UP eh?
              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                The serial killer remark was interesting given HH Holmes and Ted Kaczynski both went to college in Michigan, though neither was in Houghton...

There's only a couple weeks left in school, right? I would think you guys would want to announce soon just so things can be put together for the summer.
                Kaczynski, while deeply disturbed, was absolutely brilliant. He was overqualified for sparty. The guy went to Harvard for undergrad, but yes then did come to Michigan for Grad. School.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...bomber/378239/

Comment

That's downstate. This is like the time where a team booked the wrong Houghton and ended up in Houghton Lake.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    That's downstate. This is like the time where a team booked the wrong Houghton and ended up in Houghton Lake.
                    Gotta love the arrogance of someone who can't even tell the difference between Houghton and Houghton Lake.
                    2005-2006: 7-25-6
                    2006-2007: 18-17-5
                    2007-2008: 14-20-5
                    2008-2009: 6-25-7
                    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                      Gotta love the arrogance of someone who can't even tell the difference between Houghton and Houghton Lake.
                      It's not arrogance as it is someone who has a problem with reading comprehension/attention to detail.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                        Wow, that's top notch. Arrogance and ignorance all in one package. Guess geography is optional at SUNY-Ann Arbor.

Comment

Dan Bylsma next Michigan head coach!
                          Last edited by rustedblades; 04-20-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I remember swimming at Houghton Lake one trip back from Tapiola, which is about 20 miles south of Houghton, where Michigan Tech is.

On the same trip, I'm sure we also swam in Portage Lake, where my uncle had a place- which is part of a bed of water that separates the Keweenaw from the rest of the UP- also what separates Houghton from Hancock. Tech is on one side, Soumi College is on the other- the old name for Finlandia.

You can do better than that. Knowing that difference is not that hard.

Comment

• So you found Jolly Pumpkin in Traverse City. It's only about 7 hours from the rink.
                              Last edited by davyd83; 04-22-2017, 08:29 AM.
                              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                                Kaczynski, while deeply disturbed, was absolutely brilliant. He was overqualified for sparty. The guy went to Harvard for undergrad, but yes then did come to Michigan for Grad. School.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...bomber/378239/
                                One of my friends during my PhD at Michigan had Ted Kaczynski's office in West Hall. I know, cool story bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X