X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2016-2017

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Pretty crazy when you look at next year with Kronish coming in, that's 5 goalies next year. If Blesi redshirts this year, that puts her in the same class as Kronish, unless she redshirts next year. Clearly Campbell can play, and so can Cece. Kronish is putting up really good numbers and Blesi was goalie of the year.
    Yeah, seems like it s a tremendous amount of goaltending depth. Gotta figure there will be plenty of redshirts happening in the years to come.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
      Yeah, seems like it s a tremendous amount of goaltending depth. Gotta figure there will be plenty of redshirts happening in the years to come.
      You can never have too many goalten.....wait, you have 5? That's too many.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
        You can never have too many goalten.....wait, you have 5? That's too many.
        Probably not too many since they're trying to replace ARD.
        "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Johnson plans to use a 2 forward/2 defense/2 goalie system next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
            If one is adventurous was ARD is, that might actually work.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I am old enough to recall when the Hunt brothers attempted to corner the silver market in the 1980s. They failed. I predict MJ will also fail in his attempt to corner the goalie market.

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
                Probably not too many since they're trying to replace ARD.
                Why, can you play two goalies at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                  It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them.
                  Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                    I am old enough to recall when the Hunt brothers attempted to corner the silver market in the 1980s. They failed. I predict MJ will also fail in his attempt to corner the goalie market.
                    Maybe he's taking a page out of Frosty's playbook and will start hoarding players. I have to believe there is some grand plan here, but MJ never tips his hand.

Comment

Maybe he's taking a page out of Frosty's playbook and will start hoarding players. I have to believe there is some grand plan here, but MJ never tips his hand.
                      Obviously it is only bad when Frost does it, Johnson does it because he is a genius with a grand plan. We all bow to your superior wisdumb

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                        Obviously it is only bad when Frost does it, Johnson does it because he is a genius with a grand plan. We all bow to your superior wisdumb
                        Now whose having trouble spelling? I prefer when you bow that you call me "Your Excellency Supergeniousness". That's how my kids have to address me. I allow my wife to address me as "Your Excellency". You can be less formal in a marriage situation you know. Plus she likes that bloated liver growth thing, I have to cut her some slack.

I for one have never complained about Frosty's freezing of talent. His roster does not appear any bigger than MJ's and you have to plan for Olympic losses and injuries, which UW was lucky to avoid with only 11 F this last year.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
                          Why, can you play two goalies at the same time?
                          There's probably some stupid NCAA rule against it. But if Wisconsin did do it, their opponent could have the equivalent of a 60 minute power play and still might not score. There also could be a lot of 0-0 ties with the only goal scored in a shootout. Better not go there. The excitement might be too much for the fans in Labahn.
                          "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Now whose having trouble spelling?
                            who's, not whose first is a contraction of who is, second is possessive. Was that intentional, like my spelling was?

Comment

Working...
                            X