Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    For those who think Trump is doing bad enough already that the vote is going to change I give you this:

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ump/418737093/

And that's Minnesota. A supposed liberal state.
    They would vote for any R...call me when that is what people in the liberal counties are saying. You are stretching...

No one is denying the Trumpers are still supporting Trump it is everyone else who isnt. the question is are they going to vote or not.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      They would vote for any R...call me when that is what people in the liberal counties are saying. You are stretching...

No one is denying the Trumpers are still supporting Trump it is everyone else who isnt. the question is are they going to vote or not.
      I think what people are denying is the red sections are getting redder and the red sections are voting. No evidence of any of that in the blue sections.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        I think the truth of the matter needs to be repeated as many times as possible in case someone out there doesn't see through the BS.

We have had presidents who really would have cared about the babies, but not Hair Furor. Dead foreign babies in a nation of no specific economic value help his stock portfolio.
        I disagree. I've read quite a bit about Trump, and he has shown throughout his life that he's subject to a yuge response to relatively shallow emotional stimuli (like sending $10k to a cancer kid he saw on Fox). Our foreign policy really is being decided on an emotion- based minute-by-minute whimsy. Those dead baby clips have the power to start WWIII.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I think what people are denying is the red sections are getting redder and the red sections are voting. No evidence of any of that in the blue sections.
          How does that prove the red section is getting redder? Because they like the candidate they voted for for the very reasons they voted for him? That doesnt correlate...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
            I disagree. I've read quite a bit about Trump, and he has shown throughout his life that he's subject to a yuge response to relatively shallow emotional stimuli (like sending $10k to a cancer kid he saw on Fox). Our foreign policy really is being decided on an emotion- based minute-by-minute whimsy. Those dead baby clips have the power to start WWIII.
            What's most interesting about it is how happy the Republicans are with the attack yet NONE of them came out and supported Obama when he went to Congress first.

Our Government is not functioning. At all.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah so lets hope they live so he can deny them access to safety here...cause you know Syrian babies come with Syrian adults! Nikki Haley sure does know how to frame an argument. (and she is our UN Ambassador!)
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

(Per NPR) special elections to replace Trump cabinet picks in KS and GA are polling much closer than expected by the GOP. Hoping the dems pull an upset and gain some momentum for 2018.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  (Per NPR) special elections to replace Trump cabinet picks in KS and GA are polling much closer than expected by the GOP. Hoping the dems pull an upset and gain some momentum for 2018.
                  Have the pollsters improved their accuracy since last fall?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Have the pollsters improved their accuracy since last fall?
                    No. Red States will stay red.

Comment

Well they're "closer than expected." Would still be an unthinkable upset if one of those flipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Oh yeah, they're going to vote. Hate is a more potent electoral motivator than love. That's why the airwaves aren't filled with positive campaign ads.

More than half of this country hates Trump.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Never want to read too much into special elections. I'm mildly curious about the GA seat just because its a more wealthy and educated populace in suburban ATL that Trump won by 1% which hypothetically could turn against the GOP eventually. It would be nice to win any of these seats beyond just the headlines because it narrows Weasel Paul Ryan's already thin working majority when you subtract out the Freedumb Caucus nutters.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            when you subtract out the Freedumb Caucus nutters.
                            Speaking of, how did Donald's little Tomahawk belch go down with them? I know Alex Jones is having a conniption fit, but my understanding of the 'Dumbers is they aren't monolithic -- some of them are John Galt Cosplayers, while some of them are Flag.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Speaking of, how did Donald's little Tomahawk belch go down with them?.
                              Don't know if any congressmen have grown a pair yet, but the two biggest Trump supporters I know have abandoned him over the split with conservatives, and the rest seem to have quieted down considerably on FB ( or the filters on fake news are taking hold)

Comment

the two biggest Trump supporters I know have abandoned him over the split with conservatives, and the rest seem to have quieted down considerably on FB ( or the filters on fake news are taking hold)
                                Haven't noticed it around here yet. There aint no party like a Gorsuch party cuz a Gorsuch party don't quit. Plus, I mean, we're 90% ex-Navy working for the company that makes the missiles. The whole Trump demographic seems like guys whose apparatus only responds when thinking about bombing browns or lethal injecting blacks.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X