• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    I meant "hot" women. Fixed it.
    Even better. Thanks.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Schiff is killin' it with Dump. He's taking him at his word and just throwing his lies back at him.

I think Dump got a free ride from the media for so long because (well, other than they were just lining their pockets) his sheer disregard for truth was like a shock wave that stunned his victims. Schiff just treats the lies as empirically testable statements, rebuts them, then adds some abuse as a cherry on top to return Dump's "charismatic roughness" in kind. Simple and effective. You can see Dump is terrified of him because it takes Schiff one or two tweets to provoke a tweetstorm of 20 or 30 from La Infanta.
      93% of media coverage on Russian collusion is a free ride?! You really are delusional.

Comment

Death over a plant! https://michaelsavage.com/?p=12585

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Rest assured guys, trump says he would have run into the school without a gun to stop the gunman.
              Wonder if his bone spurs would slow him down

http://hill.cm/J8YMqbc

Comment

Trump's idea of gun bans are one of the reasons why I did not vote for him. Any sort of ban makes those affected defenseless.

Comment

Oh hey, it's back of out of its mom's basement today.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Rest assured guys, trump says he would have run into the school without a gun to stop the gunman.
                    Wonder if his bone spurs would slow him down

http://hill.cm/J8YMqbc
                    Wow.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Sounds promising but what were the comparable numbers on Election Day in 2016? Dumpy has always done poorly with those groups as well as anyone else with working synapses.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trump says he would've gone into school. "I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon."

Edit: nevermind story already posted.

He always has to go the extra mile to add hyperbole or some detail to completely ruin a statement.
                        Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 02-26-2018, 11:33 AM.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Trump says he would've gone into school. "I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon."
                          That's such a ridiculous claim to make. I mean, we all know there's no way he can run.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            That's such a ridiculous claim to make. I mean, we all know there's no way he can run.
                            It’s florida he thought the schools have golf carts outside

Comment

Lost the link when I refreshed my Twitter, but six prominent Republican senators may refuse probes of Trump's finances in all this because "that's a bridge too far. What does Deutsche Bank, a German company, have to do with the Russians?"

:Headdesk:
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                jfc
                                Stop. Quoting. The. Troll.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X