Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laura View Post
    Is it my imagination, or have they really increased the number of advertisement-type announcements being made DURING play at the Stafford? To me, it's just so annoying to have them selling tickets for an upcoming event, or talking about sponsors, etc. DURING the play. Didn't they used to confine that mostly to during stoppages in play?
    I don't know that the number of "plugs" has gone up over the course of the year, but I know right now they are trying to let everyone know about the jersey auction next weekend along with the Make-a-Wish dinner that is held every year. for the past few seasons they have had the power play sponsored by Saranac Power Partners, not really sure why they do it, or if they donate money for every power play goal or anything.... hope that helps.
    Jim Reisdorf
    Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Lone trumpet. Lone harmonica. Lone bagpipe.

I can't BELIEVE I'm actually saying this, but I can't wait until that mediocre pep band comes back.

Play some music. It's a hockey game!
      Plattsburgh State Cardinals
      1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
      21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Last Call: 8th Annual Chartwells/Cardinal Hockey Charity Dinner

Also

Cardinal Men's Hockey Team to Hold Jersey Auction Friday vs. Potsdam
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Would love to have one of those jerseys...but for 300+ I just cant afford it. Though I can tell you there is one family that will buy like four of them...Oh well! The working poor is what I will have!

Comment

Originally posted by CardsFan91 View Post

I can't BELIEVE I'm actually saying this, but I can't wait until that mediocre pep band comes back.

dude it's 1 guy who volunteers to be there and do it. and usually he gets a bit of an ovation after he's done. this isn't DI, get it through your head.
            Jim Reisdorf
            Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Hmm...nope, you're wrong.
              Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
              A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
              A Handful of ECAC West Championships
              A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
              Some National Championships:
              Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
              Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                dude it's 1 guy who volunteers to be there and do it. and usually he gets a bit of an ovation after he's done. this isn't DI, get it through your head.
                Originally posted by Dyce View Post
                Hmm...nope, you're wrong.
                +1
                Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Bring your instrument and help him out then.....if you can't play one, you really shouldn't be saying a whole lot. We have the only bag-pipe player in college hockey (probably in all of college sports!) He's doing just fine until the students get back.
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95
                  Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
                    Bring your instrument and help him out then.....if you can't play one, you really shouldn't be saying a whole lot. We have the only bag-pipe player in college hockey (probably in all of college sports!) He's doing just fine until the students get back.
                    hopefully when the students do come back they welcome him to stay and play with them!
                    Jim Reisdorf
                    Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                      hopefully when the students do come back they welcome him to stay and play with them!
                      For man, he is quite good and mulit-faceted.

IMO, his harmonica is even better than his bag pipes, though both are very cool.
                      Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

One man band guy has done an excellent job. I'll take his solos over the 95XXX-type noise they play any night. Good move by the Field House miking him up and definitely looking forward to him joining in with Duke's Band tomorrow. Also, has anybody else noticed that Emma has refrained from his usual "expuuuuts online" jabs during Behind the Bench? Perhaps someone explained to him that some of his "expuuuuts" are also "Friends of Cardinal Hockey"/potential black jersey customers/70s Dinner attendees??

Comment

Originally posted by CardFan View Post
                          Would love to have one of those jerseys...but for 300+ I just cant afford it. Though I can tell you there is one family that will buy like four of them...Oh well! The working poor is what I will have!
                          300+?? Really?? What are the starting/minimum bids? Anyone remember the first jersey auction? Nick Sundberg's jersey brought $1000!!@#$$#%^@#%

Comment

• Originally posted by hey now View Post
                            300+?? Really?? What are the starting/minimum bids? Anyone remember the first jersey auction? Nick Sundberg's jersey brought $1000!!@#$$#%^@#%
                            I'm going to guess that the bidding will start at like $100... last year I don't think a jersey went for less than 250 when they did the special jerseys for Mike D'aust.
                            Jim Reisdorf
                            Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hey now View Post
                              A couple are likely to go for $75-$80, but as noted several are likely to go for $300+.
                              Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                                A couple are likely to go for $75-$80, but as noted several are likely to go for $300+.
                                With a good receipt from Uncle Brucie, I would hope! Just in time to fill out The Long Form...

Comment

Working...
                                X