Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

lowell's gonna get banners for vermont making it to the frozen four last year. beating john f kennedy middle school of weehawken nj and the perkins school for the blind jv girls team to get there is worth at least that much recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
      lowell's gonna get banners for vermont making it to the frozen four last year. beating john f kennedy middle school of weehawken nj and the perkins school for the blind jv girls team to get there is worth at least that much recognition.
      No no no no... UVM beat Andover School of Trucking in the first round. THEN they beat Perkins.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

UVM is the bestest. BC doesn't stand a chance. I only wanna see Samuelsson lay a clean, hard hit on Mr. McCarthy.

Comment

So maybe we can talk hockey

Cullity is day to day and questionable for this weekend

Franklin quit the team, and so obviously won't be in the line up, not that he was likely to be anyways.

What is BC looking at for injuries at this point in the season?
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

I think that the level of disrespect for the the Yale University Bulldogs and the UNITED STATES Air Force Academy Falcons, as spewed in the posts of Carmine Idiot and UMLGoon, among others, sucks.

This is a college hockey thread. If you don't respect the young men who play it, find another area of interest or at least find another website to post on. Some of the young men you so contemptuously discount will be defending our country very soon and others will be ordering burgers and fries from you in a couple of years.

Have a little respect. Just a little.

Comment

Originally posted by grantfan View Post
              I think that the level of disrespect for the the Yale University Bulldogs and the UNITED STATES Air Force Academy Falcons, as spewed in the posts of Carmine Idiot and UMLGoon, among others, sucks.

This is a college hockey thread. If you don't respect the young men who play it, find another area of interest or at least find another website to post on. Some of the young men you so contemptuously discount will be defending our country very soon and others will be ordering burgers and fries from you in a couple of years.

this is adorable

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669
                Can't UML start there own thread?
                UML already has they're own thread. It's just that, over in there own thread, things aren't nearly as entertaining over their.
                Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                Good thing you didn't post this immediately after using a derogatory word for homosexuals in a post. Otherwise you'd look like quite the d-bag.
                Originally posted by grantfan View Post

Yayyyyy!

*****http://www.dinntrophy.com/Images/Product/md/rro2Hmedium.jpg******
                Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-11-2009, 09:14 AM.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  UML already has they're own thread. It's just that, over in there own thread, things aren't nearly as entertaining over their.
                  I would think with your BC education you would know there from their.
                  Originally posted by Hokydad
                  Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    PC's Mayor's Cup banners are at the dry cleaners, I'm sure.
                    *****http://i35.tinypic.com/1z4d0rb.jpg******

Jon might seriously be my favorite USCHO poster. No joke.

Comment

I would think with your BC education you would know there from their.
                      *****http://regmedia.co.uk/2008/01/22/you_fail.jpg******

Comment

Cullity is day to day and questionable for this weekend

Franklin quit the team, and so obviously won't be in the line up, not that he was likely to be anyways.

What is BC looking at for injuries at this point in the season?
                        No injuries to speak of. Kreider returned to the lineup Saturday and I believe Shea was a healthy scratch in favor of Malcolm Lyles. While not a finished product by any means, I hope Lyles gets a shot because I really like some of the things he brings to the table.

In case UVM fans didn't know, highly touted freshman Kenny Ryan will not be walking through that door.

I view this as a huge weekend for BC due to tiebreaker/PWR implications. I'm looking for three points...

Comment

Three points would be huge.

Kreider looked iffy on Saturday, but he was coming off of concussion-like symptoms so he gets a pass. He will be fine.
                          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                          -
                          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

So now it's unfair to discredit how good or bad a team is because their team is full of good kids and one team's members will be defending our country some day.

That's nice... and cute. And I'm sure they are great kids. But they were still an easy trip to DC for Vermont.

I'm sure Alabama Huntsville has great kids too. That doesn't mean anyone will be impressed with a win over them.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
                              You play the teams you are given. Did Lowell have a stronger bracket in the NCAAs last year?? Oh right.....

If Lowell is going to raise banners for Hockey East semifinal wins, Vermont can raise them for Frozen Four appearances. 'kay?

Out of Lowell's "grand" history, how many times have they made the Frozen Four? I cannot recall. (oh, we are talking D-I here...)
                              Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by SPIN CONTROL View Post
                                Out of Lowell's "grand" history
                                Just curious, who are you quoting here? You know there's a quote button right? That way we can all see what you're referring to.

Comment

Working...
                                X