Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont Hockey: Taking No Prisoners In 2012-2013

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
    We have scored 2 goals in the last 3 games and I dont think this will change that much going forward. The teams success will come down too how few
    we give up. This team just doesnt have finishers and that wont change even if the injured return. The best way to get more goals is learning from
    Pattyn and just get in front of the net but our team is small and none of them really have the size or mindset to do this well. If we had more than 7
    defensemen I would say move one up to forward but we dont but maybe they could take Pattyn or Walls and put them in front of the goalie on the PP.
    Soon to be six from what I hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by catmandoo View Post
      Soon to be six from what I hear.
      Meaning.....?

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
        Meaning.....?
        Believe he is referring to defensemen.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
          Believe he is referring to defensemen.
          Yeah, I gathered that, but still don't understand what he's saying. He seems to suggest that we're going to be losing a defenseman. What I'd like to know is why. Is he saying someone plans to leave the program?

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
            Yeah, I gathered that, but still don't understand what he's saying. He seems to suggest that we're going to be losing a defenseman. What I'd like to know is why. Is he saying someone plans to leave the program?
            Well that or getting booted...

I'll wait until I hear something official before getting too worked up over it.
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              Well that or getting booted...

I'll wait until I hear something official before getting too worked up over it.
              Never mind I had bad intel. Had heard one may be leaving for Major Junior but it was a bad rumor.

Comment

Never mind I had bad intel. Had heard one may be leaving for Major Junior but it was a bad rumor.
                Yeah Paliotta ain't leaving

Comment

Thought you might have meant Pattyn was moving to wing so they would have someone who can finish.

Nice behind the scenes video of the Dartmouth game on the UVM website

http://uvmathletics.com/index.aspx?path=
                  New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by HOCKEYGUY23 View Post
                    Yeah Paliotta ain't leaving

Did you hear same rumor?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                      Thought you might have meant Pattyn was moving to wing so they would have someone who can finish.

Nice behind the scenes video of the Dartmouth game on the UVM website

http://uvmathletics.com/index.aspx?path=
                      Thats a great idea acutally but it would be too outside the box for.....

Comment

Did you hear same rumor?
                        Yup! Also last year him an Brickley were leaving. Blah blah. They struggle against men and wanna go major junior and play against boys. Wouldn't be prudent

Comment

Speaking of Brickley, and inside information, does anyone know when he and Markison will return to the ice? Is it imminent or are they still a ways off? It's hard enough for this team to score goals when everyone's in the lineup -- harder still when two of the better players are out.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
                            Speaking of Brickley, and inside information, does anyone know when he and Markison will return to the ice? Is it imminent or are they still a ways off? It's hard enough for this team to score goals when everyone's in the lineup -- harder still when two of the better players are out.
                            Likely after new year chance it could be catamount cup. Brickley has cast coming off and the rehab, markinson rehabbing.

Comment

Originally posted by HOCKEYGUY23 View Post
                              Likely after new year chance it could be catamount cup. Brickley has cast coming off and the rehab, markinson rehabbing.

http://blogs.burlingtonfreepress.com...ing-for-goals/

Ted Ryans latest update. Sounds like its day to day.

Comment

Wow, from the same article -- Girgensons has 1 goal and only 4 points in 16 minor league games. That's what he passed UVM up for??? Perhaps a year or two of college hockey wouldn't have been such a bad thing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X