This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Pretty disappointing season overall. I expected more this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by wisctjk View Post
      pretty disappointing season overall. I expected much more this year.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
      fyp.
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Is it bad I’m glad this season is almost over? Two years from championship contention. Goal for next year to make the NCAA tournament.

I assume the d-unit will have a huge turnover. Wonder if Granato encourages Tischke/Greenway to leave knowing how many players are slated for next year:
        -Kalynuk
        -Tischke
        -Greenway
        -Ess
        -Inamoto
        -Emberson
        -Miller
        -Krygier
        -Krygier
        -Peltonen

Forwards are pretty blah till 2019. Next year I’m only really excited to see Sampo Ranta.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
          Is it bad I’m glad this season is almost over? Two years from championship contention. Goal for next year to make the NCAA tournament.

I assume the d-unit will have a huge turnover. Wonder if Granato encourages Tischke/Greenway to leave knowing how many players are slated for next year:
          -Kalynuk
          -Tischke
          -Greenway
          -Ess
          -Inamoto
          -Emberson
          -Miller
          -Krygier
          -Krygier
          -Peltonen

Forwards are pretty blah till 2019. Next year I’m only really excited to see Sampo Ranta.
          I mostly agree. I hope one of the other forwards can contribute points other than Ranta.

Re: D, Kalynuk and Ess are locks, the rest will have to prove themselves again perhaps the best incoming defensive class UW has had.
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

No surprise Berry is getting the nod tonight. Hurley maybe going in Will Johnson's spot, we'll see. Thought Ustaski, Ford, Dhooghe were the best line last night by a good measure.

Badgers have a 4% probability of making the NCAA's. Hey! That's TWICE AS MUCH as a 2% chance!

Just for fun, let's win a game.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I'll be surprised if Peltonen comes in next year. It's a complete mystery what will happen with Greenway. He hasn't seemed to be able to get out of the coach's doghouse. I don't doubt he could sign a pro contract,come back or even go somewhere else. Impossible to say.

My guess is Kalynuk, Ess, Inamoto, Emberson, and Miller will all be very tough to knock out of the lineup.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                I''m a bit depressed re: hockey.

I have 0 interest in the badgers men's season at this point and am looking forward to next year and the year after.
                This has been a very rough season as a fan for me also. I’ve never warmed up to the BTHC and not being able to regularly attend the games in Madison has made it even harder to stay engaged. I know that the loss of the conference tournament as a destination end of season event was a major factor too

Comment

• Originally posted by Almington View Post
                  This has been a very rough season as a fan for me also. I’ve never warmed up to the BTHC and not being able to regularly attend the games in Madison has made it even harder to stay engaged. I know that the loss of the conference tournament as a destination end of season event was a major factor too
                  I feel the same way re bthc and being in Milwaukee with a lack of local coverage and friends and wifey who no longer want to drive to Madison for games doesn't help either🙁
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Another disaster tonight. Come on. Season can't get over fast enough. Just can't believe some of these periods they have no energy.

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Granato still isn’t back coaching. Maybe we are underestimating his impact on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                        Granato still isn’t back coaching. Maybe we are underestimating his impact on the bench.
                        Does anyone know why Grenato couldn't make it back for this weekend? Terry from DU and Greenway from BU looked like they played this weekend.

Comment

Oz was a head coach but maybe you are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by cskowen View Post
                            Does anyone know why Grenato couldn't make it back for this weekend? Terry from DU and Greenway from BU looked like they played this weekend.
                            I’m guessing the head coach position came with other administrative, diplomatic or other donor- and public-relations duties for USA Hockey through the hockey gold medal game or closing ceremonies despite tournament outcome - especially after JJ’s passing. If he could be back, I’m guessing he would have.

Comment

wew.

Comment

Fugly....

Comment

Working...
                                X