• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Uh...good for you?
    Sure.

It really comes down to the approach to government. Its about cooperation between the state, business and the people. Its not this institution is 'bad' - each plays a valuable role and government is high on that list.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

I must be missing something. What the **** does credit score have to do with anything?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I must be missing something.
        Don't worry about it.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Keep dodging those bullets.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I must be missing something. What the **** does credit score have to do with anything?
            It means you guys have big hands

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I was polled about the 2020 primary today. 'Would you vote X, Trump or other" in a national vote, and then who would you support in the primary.

Choices, in order, were:

Warren
              Booker
              Bernie
              Oprah
              Biden
              Kamala
              Gillibrand

FWIW, I gave a yes to all vs. Trump, and Kamala in the primary.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                I was polled about the 2020 primary today. 'Would you vote X, Trump or other" in a national vote, and then who would you support in the primary.

Choices, in order, were:

Warren
                Booker
                Bernie
                Oprah
                Biden
                Kamala
                Gillibrand

FWIW, I gave a yes to all vs. Trump, and Kamala in the primary.
                From that list I would probably pick her or Warren. Neither of them has a shot.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  From that list I would probably pick her or Warren. Neither of them has a shot.
                  Frankly that's a pretty bleak list. Oprah still has the best chance to win.

Trump's chances are not nearly as bas as his popularity would indicate. The markets are going to run for a while longer making him look much better than he should - cut anyone's taxes by a third (in this case corporations) and they will be quite happy.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                    Frankly that's a pretty bleak list. Oprah still has the best chance to win.

Ugg. America is pathetic.

Comment

Doesn't strike me as an all encompassing list. No Sherrod Brown, Andrew Cuomo, Jay Inslee, etc. Oh, can't forget The Rock either. (why does he keep getting brought up?)
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Doesn't strike me as an all encompassing list. No Sherrod Brown, Andrew Cuomo, Jay Inslee, etc.
                        Mike Turpleton, Bill Lasagna, Frank Franklin. I can make up fake names too.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          Mike Turpleton, Bill Lasagna, Frank Franklin. I can make up fake names too.
                          Dirk Diggler, etc.

Couldn't tell you the frontrunners until the 2018 elections play out. At least 3 of the candidates are up for re-election. If Sherrod Brown crushes it in Ohio, you gotta give him some serious consideration in an important swing state. Likewise, if Warren wins by a closer than expected margin the lamestream media will be all over that.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

If it comes down to a celebrity vs. a celebrity we can call time of death on the Great American Experiment.

That would signal it’s time to blow up everything and start over
                            Code:

Comment

That's where 2nd Amendment comes in. Though the 2A is silent on torches and pitchforks.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

No. It’s where we dissolve the union, burn all remaining copies of the constitution, and start from scratch. Issue passports from the individual states and let them determine what they want to do.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X