• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress - Still 100% Roy Moore Free

Ok, Diane. We believe you. You putz!

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...-cold-for-rel/
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Who cares why it was released...except the clowns embarrassed by it.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Those cities are also the economic power houses of blue states that subsidize the rest of the country so maybe we need more of them?
        Except those migrants aren't the actual contributors.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          But you have to agree, her response is even better than "the dog ate my homework".

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Let’s ignore the fact that he is a life long bigot who had to be removed from the bench twice for failing to defend the constitution. Even in Alabama most people knew he was unfit. Alaf ckingbama!
            Still, if it was actually about the topics you're reporting, we'd still hear about it. No, it was just a tactic used to get someone else in office.

Also, why were they so concerned about destroying the voting records as soon as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Except those migrants aren't the actual contributors.
              Except they clearly do and those cities drive the vast majority of this country's economic output.
              Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-11-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Why were the Republicans so concerned about destroying ballots? Good question, ask them, starting with Alabama GOP SecState John Merrill.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The junior Senator from NY:
                  @SenGillibrand: I am deeply troubled by the reports that President Trump personally interviewed Geoffrey Berman to permanently fill the post of Manhattan U.S. attorney, and find it disqualifying, considering the potential conflicts of interest on matters that could affect the president himself.

@SenGillibrand: U.S. attorneys should work for the people they serve and be independent from the executive branch—that is a cornerstone of our democracy. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/n...or-berman.html
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

I'm not sure why this matters, because she did the right thing releasing the transcript, but that headline is a lie. She didn't blame a cold for her decision to release the transcript, she blamed it for not telling Grassley about it ahead of time. Obviously it's a lame thing to say, but nice reporting there.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Still, if it was actually about the topics you're reporting, we'd still hear about it. No, it was just a tactic used to get someone else in office.

Also, why were they so concerned about destroying the voting records as soon as possible?
                      Because it's the law that was on Alabama's books prior to the election. To exempt this year's ballots from the process established by law wouldn't exactly be operating the government by the rule of the law. Creating the exception could cast doubt on the results should the outcome get flipped. Either way, the losers' side won't be happy with the end result. So Alabama needs to change its law if this is an actual concern rather than the ravings of a pouty politician who lost a race that should've been a mortal lock for any semi-sane Republican candidate in that state.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                        I'm not sure why this matters, because she did the right thing releasing the transcript, but that headline is a lie. She didn't blame a cold for her decision to release the transcript, she blamed it for not telling Grassley about it ahead of time. Obviously it's a lame thing to say, but nice reporting there.
                        It's the Washington Times...hardly a bastion of great journalism (not that most of Joe's sources are)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I think this is terrible. She should have said, “yeah, I released it. **** your couch.”
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            He’d have bloody nipples and he’d be screaming about how it’s unfair the women’s nipples were not bleeding
                            I've run 14 of them, and rarely have I had a bloody nipple. I only get them when I forget to apply Vaseline to my nipples.

Unlike you, Fraud, I have legitimate reasons to brag.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              @SenGillibrand: U.S. attorneys should work for the people they serve and be independent from the executive branch

Kep, did she just DQ herself from the Presidency based on your ConLaw scholar requirement?
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                So, ultimately it was all about the tax cut that passed. That was their sole mission. I'm starting to wonder what hasn't been reported about the tax cut that I don't know that is helping all these ****wads retire?
                                Cause they are rich. All 535.... heck even the DC contingent

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X