Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    2000 Redux: the GOP steals another election.

No pride, no civic virtue, no shame. They truly are the party of Pieces of Sh-t and these f-cks cannot win without cheating.

There is not a single Republican -- Member or voter -- remaining with a shred of dignity. They have become like their donors: greedy, narcissistic sociopaths.
    kep prolly hates rocket roger and barry bonds too

if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Mrs. burd's family are from NE Oklahoma. Keee ryst. Needless to say, I don't talk politics or religion at family gatherings. Fishin, trucks, tools, food. Real good people, though, for all that. That is what is still sometimes hard for me to get square with.
      I've got family from the same PA town that made the "N.F.L." comment in that story. They're hillbillies with a mailbox.

That is practically all of rural America. Even in the most liberal of states, 30 miles outside the city it's Forever 1921.
      Last edited by Kepler; 11-28-2017, 08:05 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

DC's education Oopsie.

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017...t-into-college
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Dan White approves of his voter fraud excuse. http://kdvr.com/2017/12/05/former-go...abetic-episode

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Dan White approves of his voter fraud excuse. http://kdvr.com/2017/12/05/former-go...abetic-episode
            Can the court rule "aw hell no"?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don't get it...
              http://kstp.com/news/blaine-resident...lant-/4695840/

A Blaine neighborhood is pushing back on a proposal to build a 23-acre solar garden in their community, arguing the project would take down property values and present a health risk.

"So when we moved here, we kind of expected that there would never be anything built up there," resident Luke Dewey said.

Behind Dewey's backyard is a large mound covered in grass and snow, a now-shuttered 40-acre landfill. Dewey says that mound is used for four-wheeling or sledding, depending on the time of year.
              Read those three lines a couple times and try to figure it out. I'm lost.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I don't get it...
                http://kstp.com/news/blaine-resident...lant-/4695840/

Read those three lines a couple times and try to figure it out. I'm lost.
                NIMBY idiot. It makes zero sense.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

When people buy houses, they're usually too dumb/willfully ignorant and/or have a crappy realtor when it comes to the zoning around the area. It doesn't really matter what cutesy name the developers give your neighborhood. If something can be built there, it probably will, and you don't have much say in it.

FWIW, this is the area in question. Solar panels would go in the big light green square area: https://imgur.com/ncytgmB

There's a ton of industrial stuff over there, and it's a former landfill. It's silly to think nothing was ever going to happen with that area.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    When people buy houses, they're usually too dumb/willfully ignorant and/or have a crappy realtor when it comes to the zoning around the area. It doesn't really matter what cutesy name the developers give your neighborhood. If something can be built there, it probably will, and you don't have much say in it.

FWIW, this is the area in question. Solar panels would go in the big light green square area: https://imgur.com/ncytgmB

There's a ton of industrial stuff over there, and it's a former landfill. It's silly to think nothing was ever going to happen with that area.
                    COmpletely agree. But the thing that blows my GD mind is that they said the solar panels could pose a health issue and might be considered any eyesore. How is a landfill not at least five orders of magnitude worse on both accounts? I just can't reconcile the stupidity of these people.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      COmpletely agree. But the thing that blows my GD mind is that they said the solar panels could pose a health issue and might be considered any eyesore. How is a landfill not at least five orders of magnitude worse on both accounts? I just can't reconcile the stupidity of these people.
                      Old/decommissioned landfills will have dirt tossed on top of them, and then grasses and wild flowers will either be seeded by the landfill owners or naturally deposited there. A couple years down the road, you won't know that it's a landfill.

That said, the guy's still a moran.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Plus you cant 4 wheel and snowmobile on a solar garden!!!

I bet he agrees with the NC State Senator who said solar panels drain the sun of power and kill plant life
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          This is Blaine. I am not surprised in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            This is Blaine. I am not surprised in the least.
                            Isn't Blaine in Bachmann's old district? That would tell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Isn't Blaine in Bachmann's old district? That would tell you something.
                              Yep.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah Blaine is sort of the Cities version of St. Cloud
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X