This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season (Part II): Mr. Smith Goes to Troy

It was wrong of me for Posting that without being able to reveal where it came from. I won’t recant it though. I trust the one who had first hand knowledge.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 9 July 2017. There are 83 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 30 September 2017 for the start of next season.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        Competition at any position is a good thing. As long as the players ego doesn't get in the way, we will be fine.
        What is this, NCAA basketball?

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          It was wrong of me for Posting that without being able to reveal where it came from. I won’t recant it though. I trust the one who had first hand knowledge.
          That doesn't make it wrong at all. Sources wish to remain anonymous all the time. So long as you show some sort of reputation that the information ends up being true, which in your case usually happens. Last I checked, you're not CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            That's interesting. If I understand correctly, CH was cut because he complained about practices length and yet SA followed his advice.
            That's normal in in many situations. Discipline first because you must establish control above all, THEN do an analysis of the situation and make a change.

Comment

Today is 10 July 2017. There are 82 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Golf got a bit more expensive, with a heck of a lot more sponsorship options. Will be interesting to see how this (and the new coach / team turnover) affects this year's outing.
                  Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Today is 11 July 2017. There are 81 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      Yes, it was more than that but the frustration a lot of players had with SA boiled over during that break.
                      CH was in SA's dog house starting the week the team returned to school in August. Two separate people told me his fitness level was the issue , at least the primary one, and he was playing catch up the entire first half. ( Each player is given a specific fitness plan - both aerobic and strength- with measurables that they are expected to meet upon their return to school in the fall). I'm told That testing occurs the first week they return to campus.

Whatever the final straw was that led to his dismissal, his fitness issue was a major component. That he was complaining about practice duration is logical, if he was in fact out of shape.
                      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 07-11-2017, 07:56 PM.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Today is 11 July 2017. There are 81 days until RPI's next game.

It is also free SLURPI day at 7-11.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Today is 12 July 2017. There are 80 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              It is also free SLURPI day at 7-11.
                              And Monday, 7/10/2017, was this year's Palindrome Day.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 13 July 2017. There are 79 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X