X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver XXXII

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    For those who have missed it, or don't care, or are gluttons for punishment: Unless and until the problem with phony identities on the Let's Go DU blog are cleared up--I'm done posting there. And this is the latest tactic of that juvenile CC pr*ck. To my way of thinking, posting under soneone else's screen name is entry level identity theft. And I won't play. I won't spend a big chunk of my time denying or explaining or differentiating or contextualizing my posts from his. I just won't do it. Nor should I have to. He's chosen an insulting avatar to represent me and some of us have congratulated him. Just one problem: he's not me. Perhaps I don't understand that this is the way things are on blogs. Perhaps. But I'm pretty sure if he does that stuff over here, USCHO will bench him. I enjoyed posting on the blog. But the price is now too high.
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
      For those who have missed it, or don't care, or are gluttons for punishment: Unless and until the problem with phony identities on the Let's Go DU blog are cleared up--I'm done posting there. And this is the latest tactic of that juvenile CC pr*ck. To my way of thinking, posting under soneone else's screen name is entry level identity theft. And I won't play. I won't spend a big chunk of my time denying or explaining or differentiating or contextualizing my posts from his. I just won't do it. Nor should I have to. He's chosen an insulting avatar to represent me and some of us have congratulated him. Just one problem: he's not me. Perhaps I don't understand that this is the way things are on blogs. Perhaps. But I'm pretty sure if he does that stuff over here, USCHO will bench him. I enjoyed posting on the blog. But the price is now too high.
      I hope you guys fix the problem soon!
      Originally posted by vizoroo
      Originally posted by duper
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
      Originally posted by dggoddard
      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        I have a full head of brown, not gray, hair. I'd never chose an avatar that depicts me as a bald, toothless old geezer. Never.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Comment

Here is to old pio, hope you get over your crisis dude! Identify theft? Did he steal your car keys or your check book or your maiden name or something?

Last edited by ronmexico; 03-14-2012, 11:41 PM.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZaJ4Zry0Id0/T1npqM-7edI/AAAAAAAAMHM/vdrdqDgS-18/s400/ImageyoxIi9p42FITKnVcJMrduQ==%5B1%5D.jpg******

Sounds like Jussi might be in net today per Chambers.

http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/c...-michigan-tech
              Last edited by du78; 03-15-2012, 08:47 AM.
              DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Full confidence in Jussi! I expect a win today in a close game. I just hope that the weird week for the players didn't throw them off.

Comment

Jussi played against Tech in Oct. In 48 minutes of relief on Friday he let in one goal and 2 in 65 minutes Saturday which was his 1st start.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                    The best solution is for you to create a google account, which of course is password protected, and people won't be able to impersonate you. Think of it in homeowner scenario. People shouldn't break into your house, but if you keep your doors unlocked, you make it very easy for them to enter. A Google account is your way to lock the door.
                    DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                    sigpic
                    WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                      The best solution is for you to create a google account, which of course is password protected, and people won't be able to impersonate you. Think of it in homeowner scenario. People shouldn't break into your house, but if you keep your doors unlocked, you make it very easy for them to enter. A Google account is your way to lock the door.
                      If you enjoy posting on the blog, don't let some a-hole take that away from you. On the other hand, holding off on further posting until you are less ****ed off about it is probably ok too.

Comment

Who's the CC fan doing that, if you don't mind me asking? (apologies if it's already been discussed a few pages back, I only scanned back a little ways).

Is the evening game televised here in Denver? The blog said yes, and I thought Root had the whole Final Five televised. But the Denver Post made it seem like only the DU game would be on.

(Bad night for me to have class - CU is dancing and college hockey on TV, yikes - but I'll be able to see the 1pm game, actually, so that's nice.)

Comment

Originally posted by bunt_q View Post
                          Who's the CC fan doing that, if you don't mind me asking? (apologies if it's already been discussed a few pages back, I only scanned back a little ways).

Is the evening game televised here in Denver? The blog said yes, and I thought Root had the whole Final Five televised. But the Denver Post made it seem like only the DU game would be on.

(Bad night for me to have class - CU is dancing and college hockey on TV, yikes - but I'll be able to see the 1pm game, actually, so that's nice.)

Root will be broadcasting both games today (I just verified in my DirecTV guide for Root).
                          DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                          sigpic
                          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                            Not true.

Comment

DU wins, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!
                              "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                              Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
                                DU wins, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!
                                God forbid we make it to the FF. I'll have to have a cardiologist move in. But I'm perfectly willing to do it, he added quickly.
                                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Working...
                                X