X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2018

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    RE: Nova Scotia Recruiting Trips

From USHR's September (Recently Free) Archive...

"Morgan Barron, late ’98 F, 6-2/182, #16 York Region Saints U18 (St. Andrew’s College) – Halifax, Nova Scotia native is a north-south winger, a catch-it-and-shoot-it type. He hides his release well and the puck just jumps off his stick. A power forward in the making, he could add more physicality to his game by getting in quicker on the forecheck and trying to force turnovers, etc. Played last year for the Newbridge Academy Gladiators (Nova Scotia Midget Major)."

Same Canadian prep-school as Foegel & Fregona...
    Verbals to Cornell...
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

Comment

Just trying to recall why this thread was abandoned before its time was up? Is there an earlier precedent for UNH thread abandonment? I mean, other than the Fire DU thread?

Comment

Just bumping back to first page. Some good stuff on this thread. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Just trying to recall why this thread was abandoned before its time was up? Is there an earlier precedent for UNH thread abandonment? I mean, other than the Fire DU thread?
          I don't think it was anything more than C-H-C starting the next one fresh as this one approached 1,000.

Then again, I did the same thing with the "Interesting Times" thread, and caught holy he11 from my stalker.
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            All you have to do is read the first post in this thread and you will realize its time to pull the plug, even if we haven't quite hit the 1,000 mark.

In fact there is some pretty comical stuff on the rest of page 1 as well.
            UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
              2012 Recruit Collin MacDonald and the Jersey Hitmen will face off against Kyle Smith and the Junior Bruins in Game 2 of the EJHL Semifinals today. Gametime is 12:30 at the New England Sports Center in Marlborough, MA. The winner will advance to the EJHL Championship this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (if Necessary) - also at the NE Sports Center.
              Just to save everyone else a click or two ... yeah Felger, you're absolutely right!!
              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                All you have to do is read the first post in this thread and you will realize its time to pull the plug, even if we haven't quite hit the 1,000 mark.

In fact there is some pretty comical stuff on the rest of page 1 as well.
                Exactly; great stuff on this thread. And, the replacement thread, of course!

Comment

• Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

Originally posted by Josh Ciocco View Post
                  I truly do hope UNH wins the big one before coach umile is done. I think they will have the talent to get it done--but the NCAA tourney is very hard to win and sometimes you need luck and bounces--thats what makes it so fun to watch, because anyone can win. I personally will not judge Umile's career on whether or not he wins the big one--I do not believe 1 game, and 1 goal (Lost in OT to Maine in 99) can define his career---but I want him to win because I know the vast majority of fans will define his career on whether or not he wins it. As a UNH fan I can assure talent is in the pipeline and there is indeed alot to be excited about. They have the potential to win it over the next 5 years.
                  Another oldie but goodie to remember as we peck our way to post number 1,000

P.S. Didn't I read the word "assure" in some other post lately about the same subject?
                  Last edited by Felger; 03-01-2016, 06:50 PM.
                  UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                    Another oldie but goodie to remember as we peck our way to post number 1,000

P.S. Didn't I read the word "assure" in some other post lately about the same subject?
                    Peck, peck, peck. Will this thread end before its four-year anniversary on March 11th?

Comment

Bump
                      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        Peck, peck, peck. Will this thread end before its four-year anniversary on March 11th?
                        Yup, 'fraid so.

Comment

Working...
                        X