Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Know what would be really funny, but will never happen in a million years?

Ivanka turns out to be the Trussia "Deep Throat" and stabs daddy and junior in the back.
    can't be her. Bannon says she's dumb as a brick.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Unless they know Pence is about to get caught up is all of this and they're getting out while they can.
      The longtime staffers are true blue -- especially the ones who belong to the Christiban types. He'd go down with the ship.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Okay, I bought the Wolff book. It's waiting for me on my Kindle when I get home. It'll be entertaining, if nothing else.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Apparently anyone who ever said anything about Trump should be investigated. The Grand Ole Trumpers are grasping at straws...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Apparently anyone who ever said anything about Trump should be investigated. The Grand Ole Trumpers are grasping at straws...
            It's farking amazing how far Grassley has fallen in the last 2 years or so. He went from a paleo conservative in the Bob Dole mold to a full fledged Thumper.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              It's farking amazing how far Grassley has fallen in the last 2 years or so. He went from a paleo conservative in the Bob Dole mold to a full fledged Thumper.
              Yeah so odd...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                That's how fascism works. The GOP has been on this slide since about 1978. I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Okay, I bought the Wolff book. It's waiting for me on my Kindle when I get home. It'll be entertaining, if nothing else.
                  I'm waiting for the release of the full tapes. You know Wolff knew the Dumpies would all go apesh-t and accuse him of "lying," so I am certain every quote in the book is on tape. But he better have about 1 thousand backups for when odd things start happening around his home and workplace.
                  Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Same. I’m giddy

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Didnt mention that

On another subject:

Was thinking that too. If Bannon starts cooperating with Mueller its time for Trump to start working on his resignation speech.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I'm waiting for the release of the full tapes. You know Wolff knew the Dumpies would all go apesh-t and accuse him of "lying," so I am certain every quote in the book is on tape. But he better have about 1 thousand backups for when odd things start happening around his home and workplace.
                        Oh I guarantee he has it on backup drives, the Cloud, his publisher and transcribed many times over. I also bet money he gave all the tapes to Mueller for safe keeping. He is going to be leaking stuff every time the sales teeter OR the Grand Ole Trumpers say something he can refute. He has 3 years of free publicity and interviews set and ready to go.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Oh I guarantee he has it on backup drives, the Cloud, his publisher and transcribed many times over. I also bet money he gave all the tapes to Mueller for safe keeping. He is going to be leaking stuff every time the sales teeter OR the Grand Ole Trumpers say something he can refute. He has 3 years of free publicity and interviews set and ready to go.
                          But does he have killary on tape talking about where the bodies are hidden??

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Was thinking that too. If Bannon starts cooperating with Mueller its time for Trump to start working on his resignation speech.
                            There won't be a resignation speech. It'll be a rant about how the American people - other than his Trumpster Fires - don't know how good we had it until after he's at home. Then it'll be followed up with how many millions he's earning because he's so great and the smartest ever with the biggest words and Macs.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              But does he have killary on tape talking about where the bodies are hidden??
                              That is the book in 2020
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                can't be her. Bannon says she's dumb as a brick.
                                I believe that, and the sad part is, she's probably still the brightest of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X